Menu
what do u think about shanghai girls?
Dec 5, 2010 19:09
GUEST74139 Shanghai girl will probably marry herself and strut her nose in the air thinking they are too good to have a man.
Dec 28, 2010 06:57
GUEST12161 I have to disagree.

I think what you've wrote above is a gross stereotype of Shanghai girls.

Shanghai is a melting pot of people from 'all over China'.
So there are alot of non-Shanghai girls there too.

If you actually got to know some of the local Shanghai people, you'll find that they are still quite conservative and have good values. It all depends on who you meet.

I have lived in alot countries and I can tell you as a matter of factly that there are good and nasty people in EVERY CITY I have lived in!

It is important not to judge and jump to conclusion too quickly.
One needs to be tolerant and respectful towards all cultures!
Jan 25, 2011 03:35
GUEST46176
Quote:

Originally Posted by CALIFORNIA

Haha,I just heard a standard for boyfired that Shanghai girls looking for:

1st:European and American;

2nd:Japanese and Korean;

3rd:Hongkong,Macau and Taiwan;

4th:Shanghai man.

Haha,so funny!!!

Well I am neither of the list above. I am Malaysian, my root is Chinese although only my mum's mother is from China whereas the rest of my grandparents have not even stepped foot into China.

The key thing is to treat them with respect and make them laugh, show them a good time and they will want to have fun with you. I get lucky most of the time I visit Shanghai or other parts of China, most of the time depends if I have the time or the mood for it. That is generally the same experience I have with all women from other parts the world.
Jan 29, 2011 15:17
GUEST74139 Let's do poll vote and see which is most popular:

1) Shanghai snob
2) Hong Kong arrogance
3) Mainland China down to earth

My vote is for 3)
Feb 4, 2011 11:36
  • BOING_DOINK
So someone wrote that shanghainese ladies prefer Caucasians and East Asians to Shanghainese men. What about Singaporean guys? What do Shanghai ladies think of them? Neutral, favorable, unfavorable? Any stereotypes in mind?

- Just bored and wondering. Cheers.
Feb 5, 2011 17:58
  • XIAOBAIHE
Hi the one above me, Shanghainese girl regard the Shanghainese boys and the boys from Jiang Nan are superior than others.

Here is introduced a another Jiangnan girl full of culture,talents and diligence, a grass root Shanghainese, Dong Qing. She is the number one golden microphone in Chinese spring Festival Gala.

The clip at 2:52 shows she talks about her childhood, families, career in pure Shanghainese.

Feb 6, 2011 06:18
  • BOING_DOINK
thanks Xiaobaihe. whats the link to the clip? i hope there are Chinese subtitles in the clip because unfortunately i know only a few words of Shanghainese
Apr 15, 2011 08:01
GUEST70225 i have heard lots of my friends said how nasty shanghainese girls are. i dont really think that they are different from others as i always believe that there are always good and bad people. but i have met a shangnese lady recently and unfortunetly she is really a very nasty person. i wonder how could she be so bad.
Apr 23, 2011 07:56
hahaha! Where is the room for our "country men" from the "countryside"?
Apr 23, 2011 07:57
Quote:

Originally Posted by SANYACHINA

Why only in Shanghai? All over China you can meet this kind of people and in Shanghai you can meet some non-merchantilised girls as well.

I think it's all over the world, not only all over China
Page 17 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do u think about shanghai girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code