Menu
what do u think about shanghai girls?
Oct 9, 2011 18:43
  • XIAOBAIHE
They (Wang and Zhou) both like cars. haha...

and they can sing besides acting..

Wang, Dan Feng

Last edited by XIAOBAIHE: Oct 9, 2011 18:46
Oct 14, 2011 02:30
GUEST56735 hahaha, you sounded excatly like my girlfriend... I'm not from China by the way, though my roots are Chinese. What's up with this social status, class, superiority obsession? There's no society if there's no class, go live in the mountains.
Oct 18, 2011 04:19
GUEST59651 Just covering over the real truth about Shangahi.
Oct 19, 2011 22:19
GUEST13209 GASP!!!! dont diss shanghai :(
i will say this for shanghainese women.. they are very caring of their children ^^

their temper bitchyness yeah thats all true xD
Oct 20, 2011 03:53
GUEST82129 It is not like that.

To be honest, lots of girls in the world are money oriented. You cannot only say shanghai girls are like that. Maybe this is only because Shanghai is more developed, we have seen many luxury things, we know the value of the money, we had good life in our childhood.
I am a Shanghai girl, I really dont understand why there are so many bad reputations for shanghai girls. Maybe shanghai girls are more easy going, and not that easy to be chased.

We are independent and deligent. We have our own careers, we dont like rely on someone. We work hard play hard. I am so proud of being a Shanghai girl.

If you have never known a Shanghai girl that well, please do not give any comments here. No point to believe the rumours or something.
Jan 14, 2012 01:05
GUEST64105 well I had a 2 year marriage to a girl from shanghi I visited her home and we lived in sydney, I dont think all girls are the same, she was from a poor family and now she can make real money so she decided the money was more inportant than having a loving family.
Now I have remarried and still chinese but what a diffrence life is so full of love and we are expecting a child soon,
up your wei ping Gao
Jan 25, 2012 07:42
GUESTBMX I have dated and met many shanghai girls. Many of the bad qualities mentioned thus far in the forum are true.

SH girls are very slefish and definately not marriage material.
Jan 30, 2012 03:16
GUEST43243 I have met four Shanghainese women, all four were arrogant and conceited:

the first was probably married and paid for us to stay in expensive hotel rooms she was incredibly arrogant, but probably well off. Megan Li

The second was a she devil who was unbelievably touchy about anything spoken that she found questionable and once had taken offense became a lunatic that refused to leave my apartment and even stole one of my CD's. Annie Jiang

the third, claimed she had been hurt before and on our second date started crying in a restaurant. Beth Zhao

the fourth was the killer. this woman turned up half an hour late, when I took her to a restaurant she tired to then order the most expensive thing in the menu and then she did not speak whatsoever throughout the meal. Forgot and dont wanna remember.

four experiences with Shanghainese women - never again.
Jan 30, 2012 03:28
GUEST43243 NO YOU ARE NOT!
Feb 3, 2012 02:57
GUEST13148 I dont think its specific to shanghi girls, I've dated china girls from fujian , xian and shanghi. You get the good and the bad from all areas.
Page 19 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do u think about shanghai girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code