Menu
what do u think about shanghai girls?
Feb 6, 2012 03:16
GUEST46173 I am so lucky was born in Shanghai as a Shanghainess girl! Just as simple as that!
Feb 7, 2012 06:39
GUEST24195 Sorry but over 12 years of experience with girls/women in China I would have to say that Shanghai girls are very fake e.g. nice western guy dates Shanghai girl for over 2 years, she travels to the US for the 1st time to "visit uncle" with her family and uncle arranges a marriage to one of his rich Chinese-American friends says her western bf is not suitable and cant give her what she wants, you guess the rest. The nice western guy only returned to China to work to be with his Shanghai gf, we were all shocked and tried to talk her around but it was like she was another person i.e. just like most of the other Shanghai girls we had met.
Feb 14, 2012 12:01
GUESTSHANGHA... It depends the family she lived with at an early age.
Many of us lived in a big family with numerous uncles and aunts, and we have to argue for our rights, thus leading to a tough life.Otherwise, we will be looked as weak and foolish. We have to pretend to be more mighty, but it only means we are aspirant, rather than superficial or something bad!!!

please don't look down upon us Shanghai girls. It isn't fair!! You will fall in love with her if you really know he !!
Feb 14, 2012 20:52
GUEST42211 GUESTSHA,

I have heard many times that Shanghai people do look down upon those who are not locals in Shanghai. It is almost impossible for a man from other place to get married with a Shanghai girl except he is wealthy.
Mar 22, 2012 04:57
GUEST52144 Of COURSE LA there are a lot of shanghai girls just money oriented here in shanghai but they are affected by this material aura ga. Not their fault. If you grew up in this city you will be pretty much the same but anyway i m not local so ...
Jun 16, 2012 17:48
GUESTGWAILO Of course there are good girls in every nationality but overall Shanghai girls are not marriage material. I wouldn't even date a SH girl. The arrogance is a big turn off for me....

Stay away from Shanghai girls with a 10 foot pole is my recommendation!
Jun 18, 2012 13:55
just observing: this discussion runs for 5 years now!
Jul 20, 2012 06:45
GUESTALEX They are so picky,the thing that they persuit might not be bad while they got a man who can really do something in suffice to thier meterial life, but it migtht go worse on just being after thier standard masks what's the real being of man they found rather than the man with his real being
Aug 31, 2012 23:29
GUEST88229 I know this girl! She is an idiot! and should be in jail!
Sep 4, 2012 01:49
GUESTGWAILOW I would estimate from this forum that 60% would stay as far away from a Shanghai girl as possible.

I am dating Mainland girl now and it is very nice give and take relationship.
Page 20 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do u think about shanghai girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code