Menu
what do u think about shanghai girls?
Aug 5, 2015 14:56
GUEST24294 I'm a shanghainese girl, typical tall, slim and educated, raised in California and I've got everything to my advantage :)

I can date any guy I want to and they are usually easy to charm. I don't forget my shanghai roots as I visit friends in SH every year. Yes, I think everything outside of shanghai is garbage, including hk.
Oct 30, 2015 06:01
GUEST25159 Shanghai women are known to be ruthless when it comes to rich men and money. Firstly they play coy and sweet and subservient even allowing sex, but after a period of time when they have assessed the net monetary worth of their prey, they plan the attack with great cunning and fortitude, money being the prime motivation. They are devoid of any human compassion, empathy, sincerity or decency stripping their prey of material possessions is of the utmost. This is probably due to a couple of things, firstly their mother instils into them a duty to find a man of wealth (usually foreign) so that the whole family can benefit, secondly, Mao's rule wiped out all moral and cultural values leaving them with nothing but the killer instinct to survive and tear down anyone who gets in their way. Instead of rising above this, they seek out their prey and land for the kill.
Oct 3, 2016 09:19
GUEST52466
Quote:

Originally Posted by CALIFORNIA

Haha,I just heard a standard for boyfired that Shanghai girls looking for:

1st:European and American;

2nd:Japanese and Korean;

3rd:Hongkong,Macau and Taiwan;

4th:Shanghai man.

Haha,so funny!!!
Apr 8, 2017 06:03
  • GIWREH
As in Europe NOT marrying, yet living together in love for a very long time (eventually life-long) is quite common, most Asians cannot understand this reality. Marriage = an offcial FINANCIAL aggreement... (everywhere on earth, in the first place) surrounded by "social status". So, anyone who believes it's a synonym for love is bluntly naive. If anyone is CHASING after a marriage, it's plain proof that she (or he) is chasing after money and/or social position, NOT love, NOT friendship, NOT commitment... Perhaps SEX...
But, I repeat, it's in Europe where living together WITHOUT marriage, is fully respected by society (family, friends, employment circles, the government.. everybody) , and most probably, Asians don't know how to handle the situation, just IF they want to go through life like this ? Because, the chances would be 99% that they get blamed by litterally everybody ?
It can explain, for a part, why Asian woman chase a marriage, even if it's not for money, then at least to receive a social status, instead of loosing it ?
It's a cultural emancipacion problem, it will probably take another lifetime unil real change could be seen in Asia...
Apr 25, 2017 21:11
  • GINAGREEN
People will be different because their environment will affect some of their ideas, taht girls will be everywhere,shanghai girls can not be partial to the whole. That kind of girl exist due to not well educated.
May 2, 2017 10:40
GUEST71135 Hi

I am looking for people to start build up very fast growing business in China.

If you have an interest, do not hasitate and contact me.

Best regards

Juraj Masar
enersun.sk|masar
Sep 1, 2018 21:32
GUESTJUSTICES The bad comment about shanghai girls are exaggerated. Every country has good people
and bad people. There is no guarantee the girls from other places are not materialistic... it depends on each person theirselves. Shanghai is a big city, it makes a lot of people jealous, the people who are making bad comments here are not happy in their life, or have hate in them...
Jun 18, 2019 21:46
GUEST16510 I only could say you are with bad luck to meet the small part of Shanghai girl, in China we have a sentence” what kind of person you meet or play with depends on your personality.” So the answer is very clear I think.
Page 22 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do u think about shanghai girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code