Menu
Do you believe in 'luck"?
Apr 25, 2007 05:00
  • BBQQ
Sometimes, we are down on our luck. Everything go against our will. You feel very gloomy. Your boyfriend or girlfriend has broken up with you and at the same time you fail to pass the exams or lose your job. When you walk on the road, you will fall over. A series of unhappy things happen on you, but you still have to burden them. You feel you are the only one who is the most unfortunate in the world. Sometimes, you feel you are the most fortunate one. Even walking on the road, you can find a big deal of money. People call it as LUCK. When luck falls upon you, everything will be smoothy around you. Others may say it has no relations to luck. My friends,Do you believe in luck?
Apr 26, 2007 00:08
I believe in Luck,but for me is Luck to be at the right place at the right time.

To lose a Job,Girl/-Boyfriend or to fail to pass an exam are of cause unhappy things,but there is always a reason for.

If all these things are happened at the same time,then you have to think about what's wrong with you and do it better.

I am a German and we have a sentence for that,my english is bad but I will try to translate it,perhabs you can understand :-)

"Everyone is his own smith/forger of luck"

See you! - Torsten Reckleben
Apr 26, 2007 02:30
  • DAVEC
Yes, I believe in luck and I also believe in fate. To me everything happens for a reason and sometimes we are powerless to prevent or change it.
If you luck is down and you are not feeling good just remember it will change, also if you have lots of good luck be prepared for that to change too.
'Nothing very very good or very very bad lasts for very very long'
Apr 27, 2007 15:17
  • JANFRISK
could be there is no reason,
could be there is no luck,
could be that we are just dancing at the feet of God.
either we like it or not...
Apr 27, 2007 20:37
  • KEVIN0518
It is hard to explain, but I believe in luck. Especially when I am in low mood, I find that luck is far away from me. So jus be happy and optimistic, GOOD LUCK will accompany with you.
Apr 28, 2007 20:18
  • LIONPOWER
Hey Lee,
Have another post on it
Apr 28, 2007 22:39
  • APAULT
Yes, there ius random luck, and also you have to create your own luck - that is you have to create the situations that will allow the opportunity for real luck to occur. Just as Torsten says.

We also say 'you have to be in it to win it'. You cannot find what you are looking for if you are not in the right place, you cannot win a lottery if you don't buy a ticket, but one ticket permits luck to occur.
Apr 29, 2007 22:40
  • KEVIN0518
Have you seen the film Just My Luck? It is very interesting.
May 2, 2007 04:00
  • LIZXLI
Currently I belive no LUCK at all.
May 19, 2007 12:50
  • LIONPOWER
This means you believed luck in past?
May 20, 2007 06:20
  • APAULT
Sorry to hear that LizXli...but I am sure it wil returnm soon :) Your positive attitude will bring it back to you :)
Page 1 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you believe in 'luck"?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code