Menu
Apartment for rent in Qingdao
May 2, 2007 05:46
  • TCL2007
Hello everybody,

I am deperately looking for an apartment in Qingdao for 4-6 weeks, as soon as possible. Perfekt would be 1 bedroom plus kitchen. I can pay about 3000RMB/month. Any advice or offers will be greatly appreciated!

Tim
May 22, 2007 23:21
  • LEONARDO
Well, it all depends on where you want to rent an apartment. In the north, 3,000RMB is probably enough, but in the southern seaside, I am afraid it is not easy to find such an appartment because you also want a kitchen and there is the most developed ditrict of Qingdao.However, the hostel may be an ideal place for short-term accomdation. In Mid-April this year, two friends and I paid a visit to Qingdao, and lived in a hostel near the seaside. We paid 120 RMB /day, each paid only 40RMB. It is better for you to cohabit with someone.
Dec 6, 2007 21:30
GUESTARNOLD hey tim i have 3 rooms and two i wana rent if u don"t mind you can live here its at the best place in qingdao i am finding a partner for 2 rooms extra as i have therer is bathroom kitchen is big and other furniture is also there as u wana for 1 month so thats ok

well write me if u think its ok
yahoo.com|arnoldcena009
May 25, 2008 21:40
  • JIMGREENECO
hi
Our house are in Qingdao , good environment, in the home we have : air condition ,refrigeratory bed,wooden floor, two bedroom ,good condition , can live 4 or 6 people,near the Olimpic based square , close to supermarket ,shopping center ,restaurant, bank. 5min walk to beach .I also can help you travel in Qingdao , to be your guider.if you come to qingdao , pls contact me by my cell phone 13954279170 :yahoo.com.cn|jimgreeneco. you are welcome to contact me if you have any questions
Aug 14, 2008 05:15
GUEST28162 hi
i am a student studying in qingdao university. i need a room to live. i can pay for one year.
as i am a student so i need a cheaper one. i have to live for 3 years in qingdao.
SHAN
Aug 24, 2008 07:05
GUESTALEX i am foreigner from u.s living in china from 5 yrs i am getting qingdao soon in 10 days i am looking for apartment with lift and well furnished and evrything should be ther fridge a.c t.v washing machine etc. i"m gonna live in qingdao for 5 months or may be more but 1st of all for 5 months i can speak very good chinese i need a single room alivingroom kitchen bathroom and in the city nearby
kindly waiting for reply

if thats ok write me on yahoo.com|alexstvrd01
Sep 2, 2008 00:26
GUESTGUEST1234 I have recently moved to Qingdao and am interested in renting a one or two bedroom apartment near Qingdao University. I plan to stay through December, but may potentially stay until June. Please contact me with all offers or suggestions. Thank you!!!
yahoo.com|ugod37
Sep 15, 2008 02:04
GUESTKYLE THE APARTMENT IS LOCATED AT A PLACE WHERE EVERY FOREIGNER IN QINGDAO WANA RENT JUST WITH MYKAL EVERYTHING IS AROUND THIS APARTMENT EVERYTHING a big spacious single room well furnished like an hotel with a big kitchen bathroom with everything new{washing machine new toilet seat new a.c, t.v big one with dvd ,apartment with lift pay by 2 months or monthly no deposit no bills of electricity water no real estates fees

call 0532 66626220
Sep 17, 2008 04:31
GUEST91064 An apartment for the rent in Qingdao, near the 4th-May Square(PACIFIC PLAZA) 太平洋中心 in Qingdao, the apartment area is 95square meters. The aparment has two bedrooms, two barthrooms and kitcehroom, a living room and very clean. It can watch the 2008 Olympic game clearly from this apartment. It is very convenient and useful facilities for people living in Qingdao( Tsingtao).
Sep 27, 2008 21:15
GUEST13062 Here is a nice apartment for rent. This apartment belongs to me so you don’t need to pay any brokerage fee and just call me mobile +86-13210132709 to rent. It is located in the center of the city, close to supermarket, restaurant, and bank, very convenient to go everywhere. It is 104 square meters and has 2 floors (one is attic). There are two halls, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, one chicken and one study in the apartment. It also has all kinds of furniture including two TVs, refrigerator, two beds, wooden floor, wardrobes, radiator etc. and car park. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.
Nov 14, 2008 13:22
GUEST72513 hi, i am interested in renting an apartment for 2 and a half months(about 8-10 weeks), could you give me more infomation about your apartment, like where exactly is it(I know qingdao quite well, so you can give me the name of the road your apartment is on) ? how much is it per month? what year was it built? what floor is it on? is there any good nursery around? I have a 3-4 year old boy, I am thinking to put him in for a few weeks.
thanks
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Apartment for rent in Qingdao
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code