Menu
Apartment for rent in Qingdao
Dec 19, 2008 20:47
GUEST48151 I have a comfortable apartment with private parking site.This new apartment has built in 2007.It locates at no.130,shandong road in downtown qingdao. If you drive the car in ten minute,you can see the blue sea.From the window you can see a lot of beautiful scenery.Below the apartment have a beautiful garden.It closes to carrefour supermarket and has very convenient transport system.Whether office or living,It's all ideal choice.
Another,The apartment belongs to me,so don't need brokerage fee.The rent fee(include private parking site) is 60000RMB (USD8820) per year,106 square meters,16th floor(total 30th floor).
If you are interested pls.contact me,my email & msn is hotmail.com|kekezheng1127
Dec 31, 2008 01:42
GUEST24541 Hi, I'm a student in Qingdao University. I'm looking for an apartment for 2 bedrooms bathroom, kitchen, ...etc. for half year at least. Need to find location in city area that is not far from University or not difficult to get to the University. Please contact me 13655421412. Thank you very much. Price around 1000- 2200 RMB/ month is acceptable.

Thanks,
Jan 6, 2009 03:10
GUEST58719 Hello everybody,
I am a German teacher at Qingdao University and I am looking for an appartment in that area. It should be fully furnished, have at least two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom. If possible, on one of the higher floors (more light, less noise). I would be interested in a long-term-rent (two oder three years).
Please contact: gmx.net|roldenburg
Thank you very much in advance,
Ralf
Mar 29, 2009 04:00
GUEST53134 I want to find a foreign roommate.I can speak English and Germany.If you want to find a language-partner,also roomate,please send email to 126.com|elenasmile.
May 19, 2009 22:33
GUEST13310 i m international student of qingdao university..i m looking for flat with 2 or 3 bed rooms,kitchen,bathroom and wel furnished...it must b near to my university....i want to rent it for a year or more may be more.....so if anybody have this type of flat than plz contact me on 0086-13235323623 or send me email in hotmail.com|devvsmarty....i m waiting for ur reply thank u so much....
May 29, 2009 23:11
GUEST62364 Hi Thr,

My Name is VIkram and I am looking for a place for shirt stay of 9days in Qingdao, How much it will cost me if I stay in your appartment?

Please Let me know ASAP, as I will be coming on 3rd June.

Will be waiting for your reply,

Thanks
Vikram
May 29, 2009 23:16
GUEST62364 Dear Sir,

My self Vikram Patel, coming to Qingdao on 3rd June, and looking for 9day accomodation of small single bed room, How much it will cost, please let me know ASAP,

Thanks,
Vikram
Jun 3, 2009 21:46
GUEST26237 Qingdao Real Estate & Relocation Team is the Sailing City’s premier agency for all your needs. They have incorporated most all the big agencies in town (Century 21, Mayan, Pacific, etc.) so you don’t have to search through multiple agencies to find your ideal property. Their after-sales service is the best in town. They really do offer the highest quality at the lowest rates!

For more information:
http://www.thatsqingdao.com/listings/services/real-estate-relocation.html
http://www.thatsqingdao.com/qingdao-news/living-essentials/qingdao-apartments-living-conditions-utility-bills.html
Jun 15, 2009 03:54
GUEST12813 Hi, I have been living in QD now for about 5 years and have some advice for some of you wanting to find a place to rent for short or long term lease.

1) I would recommend finding a local agent that you can trust to give you prompt after sales-service.
2) Find a place based on your requirements, searching through the hundreds of agencies in town for a bargain is useless.
3) Find a place that is close to a major bus line.
4) If your staying for the winter make sure it has central heating.

For more information on renting in the city I found the following article to be very useful:
http://www.thatsqingdao.com/qingdao-news/living-essentials/qingdao-apartments-living-conditions-utility-bills.html
Jun 23, 2009 21:40
GUEST29197 I got Excellent FURNISHED ONE BED & One Living romes 11st floor (all 22)apartment at Ruina Condo for rent.
It's located on Haimen Road just near Shangri-la Hotel in central of Qingdao. It's close to supermarket, bank ,restaurants, hospital and bus stations.
* 79 sq meters fully furnished to a high standard with sea view
* Secure building with parking in the area
* Central heating and airconditioner
* Rent RMB 48,000 per year (no agent fees charge)
* View now!
If you are interested , please send mail to hotmail.com|shuzhan28 .
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Apartment for rent in Qingdao
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code