Menu
Apartment for rent in Qingdao
Jun 26, 2009 18:23
GUESTJAMES KWON Hello,

Our company is located in San Francisco, USA.
We are going to attend a conference in Quingdao this coming November.
There will be a group of 6-7 people to travel together.

I was wondering if there is any local job placement website I can go to and find 2-3 Chinese college students in Quingdao who would be interested in working for a week or so as guide/translator. (How much should I pay for such services?)

My e-mail address: gmail.com|007jameskwon
Thanks for the help.

Jan 14, 2010 00:27
GUEST17774 Hi is your Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartment available at this time for a 6 month-12 Month rental?
I am coming from Sydney Australia on 5th February.

Cheers

Bryce
Jan 16, 2010 20:36
GUESTJI hey, bryce, let me know what's ur ideal area you want to live (mostly choose east bizness area in Shinan district) . my email add: gmail.com|chn.leeji
Feb 4, 2010 01:38
  • ZHONGAIWEN
I am looking for an 1 or 2 bedroom apartment in Shinan district from July 2010 until January 2011.
I will need very basic furnishing: couch, beds, table, tv, refrigerator, washing machine etc.
Internet access is also essential. My budget is 2500 RMB/month or less. Also, the lease would have to be for 6 months.

Please contact me: gmail.com|zoe.noyes

Regards
Zoe
Apr 2, 2010 09:56
GUESTFARIDA My husband recently got work Visa in Qingdao. Now we are coming to Qingdao next week. Should be near 9th April 2010. We are looking for 1 bed room fully furnished apartment with kitchen. This would be our 3rd time to Qingdao.

We are interested to find appartment near hong kong middle road Qingdao as it is convenient for us to find carrefour, supermarkets, restaurants, bus stop, banks and other facilities. We are willing to live in Qingdao for 1-2 weeks depending on the duration of our legal procedures in police station and local government office, then we will move to another city for our permanent work.

Please contact me at hotmail.com|farida_brohi. or call me at +92-3322151876
Jun 23, 2010 08:18
The apartment is just around the corner from Carrefore (on the corner of Hong Kong Rd. and Nanjing Rd.),a 1-2 min. walk. The bedroom is about 15 sq. meters and is on the 5th floor. The rest of the apartment consists of of my bedroom, a small kitchen, a small bathroom, and a hallway that connects. The apartment has a washer/dryer, refrigerator, air conditioner, bed, dressers, stove, and hot water heater.

Rent is 1000 kuai a month but you must pay for at least 6 months in advance. Utilities are seperate and usually amount to about 350 kuai every 2 months. A maid also comes in every Tuesday and cleans for 4 hours, which is 100 kuai a month

Oct 6, 2010 19:13
GUEST22727 1500 sq ft, 2BR/2BA , office .Large dining room and family room .Furniture and appliance included.Recently remodeled.Closed to the sea.Convenient access to JUSCO shopping mall, Less 10 mins by walking.Very quit neiborhood with security entrance.
E-mail:hotmail.com|fj811

Aug 10, 2011 00:11
GUEST16456 Hi,

Basic info: 2 bedrooms, big balcony, quiet new apartment(elevator available) Price:CNY3000/USD450

General Address: 116 Tongchuan Rd./ 1 Lingchuan Rd, Licang District, Qingdao, 266200

Details:
Here is an apartment, at the 8th floor of 10. Everything is new,it has been ready for rent only about a week. 2 bedrooms, A big baloney, 42 TV,refrigerator, complete set of cook, air-conditioning as well as the floor can be warm at winter. It was not for rent, cuz my mom and me both will be not be in town for years which was unexpected. This was built in the year 2008, we hadn't got the key until Jun, 2009 and basically it's brand new. Downstairs the apartment is really neat like a small park, and the metro rail is being built, but I would recommend, it would be better you have or rent a car. Here is quiet, comfortable and elevator apartment, also there is a park on the hill within 15 mins walking~

Anyway, here I left my info, if you are interested, contact me at : gmail.com|sarah.q.guo, (I check my email constantly)
Or if you are able to speak some Mandarin, you can also contact my mom at +86 13280865201

Welcome to Qingdao and Have a Great Time! :P
Sep 16, 2012 08:56
GUEST65197 Hi, I have an apartment to rent. Good location,near Mykal and JUSCO. 3 mins walk to the beach. Well furnished, so you can move in with your luggage. For long term or short term rent. Please contact : live.cn|ams0421
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Apartment for rent in Qingdao
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code