Menu
Need a guide in China?
May 2, 2007 12:27
We are a community of bilingual Chinese local guides, travel companions, interpreters, and business assistants.

You can meet and talk to hundreds of professional and amateur guides on our site. Our guides can help you plan your next China trip to every detail.

Please visit http://www.chinglishfriend.com
May 9, 2007 21:06
  • DAVEC
Hi, I tried to look through your site but couldnt access much without paying monthly fee, did I click wrong button or is that correct?
May 9, 2007 22:35
Dave,

We ask $14.95 for a month of subscription.

Unlike other sites, we verify ID and basic qualifications of all guides on our site. Our service can be very valuable to many travellers.
May 12, 2007 14:03
A lot of agencies in Beijing or Shanghai will charge you $40 ~ 60 a day for tour guide or interpreter service.

On our site, there are a lot of professional guides, interpreters, and travel companions who can provide quality service.

You can also find part time college students who ask far less, or even nothing. They look for opportunities to experience a different culture and be friends with people from other countries.

Michael
May 12, 2007 18:40
  • HOPE2008
We don't need any sigh up procedures, just contact us, we will provide you with quality serivces to satisfy your various needs.

Mobile : 13371778306

8610(81625539)

Email: 126.com|yyyj2008

Hope
May 13, 2007 12:39
There are at least 3 dozen agencies offer guide or interpreter services in Beijing and Shanghai. Agencies offer services of various detail, pricing and quality. An experienced business interpreter can cost you up to $300 a day. Typically, Agencies take 50% cut. And there are also thousands of amateur part-time guides who advertise themselves on the internet with an email or a phone no.

We are not an agency; we do not charge guides and interpreters on our site. We verify ID, education, and English proficiency of guides and interpreters on our site.

We are more or less like an online market place. You can contact and negotiate directly with guides and interpreters on our site. We try to help you compare apples to apples then make your own decision.

We are registered business in Plano, Texas

Michael
May 14, 2007 18:53
  • HOPE2008
Dear Davec and Chinglishfriend,

We can provide services to satisfy both of your needs. Dear Davec, we can be helpful to you. Chinglishfriend, if you need more experienced interpreters, tour guides and translators , we can provide them to you in Beijing. To be frank, our customers always recommend their customers to us just because of our quality serivces. That's why we are trying our best to recommend us to you:)

If you have any questions , please feel free to contact us : 13371778306

E-mail: 126.com|yyyj2008

We have been looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

Yours sincerely,
Hope
May 14, 2007 18:55
  • HOPE2008
The most important thing is that we can help you to save cost, save money:) We offer the serivces at reasonable and relatively lower prices.
May 14, 2007 18:59
  • HOPE2008
We pay much attention to the quality, what we do , rather than what we say:)
May 28, 2007 04:36
  • DAVEC
Can someone give me an idea of what I am looking at and how much? For example, say I am in Guilin for 2 days and need a guide, someone to take us away from the popular tourist main areas, what would you reccomend and how much would it cost me?
May 29, 2007 12:47
I talked to a few guides on our site.

Most guides are based in major cities. Mostly likely, you'll need to meet a guide of your choice in Guangzhou and pay for transportation and lodging. In addition, professional guides ask for between $40 to $100 a day as a service fee. Amateur guides ask for $30 a day or less, one college students told me she'll be happy to visit Guilin with you just for fun.

You can get to Guilin from Guangzhou by plane, train, bus, and bike. Here is a link of detailed info and pricing.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Guilin

If you need more details, send me an email to chinglishfriend.com|michael.ma. Or you can subscribe to our service and talk to guides yourself.

Michael
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need a guide in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code