Menu
The Global Warming
May 8, 2007 04:04
  • PEA28COCK
Though the problem of global warming has been realized for a long time and the truth is that people have been keeping making efforts to protect the environment, still weather is getting hotter and hotter.

Temoerature in some Chinese cities have hit the newest record in the very begining of May or even the late April. Horrible, right?

It's a nighmare to imagine what will happpen when all the ice or snow mountains thaw. All the land will be totally flooded by water and human beings will disappear, definitely.

May 8, 2007 04:07
  • PEA28COCK
I am sure that in the very near future there will be only one season in the world, SUMMER.

Oh, my!
May 8, 2007 10:13
  • APAULT
Yes. And I am sad to say my government's leader and the USAleader have been deliberately denying this would happen. Just so they can make profits today. Travel now while you still have a world to see!
May 8, 2007 19:54
  • PEA28COCK
How ridiculous of your government's denial of the global warming!!! This will definitely happen!!!

Well yes, your are right, paul. we should enjoy the world when we have enough reasons and the world is still a pleasant one.
May 9, 2007 20:39
  • BBQQ
It's so hot recently and I do think the doomsday is not far away~!
Post a Reply to: The Global Warming
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code