Menu
home-schooling in China
Nov 28, 2009 22:37
GUESTHELENA pardon me kim i am doing a project about china i ws wondering if you know how many kids are home schooled in china
helena
Jun 7, 2010 03:55
GUEST68225 Hi,

I am considering moving to Changsha later this year as my husband will be working there. We have a 4 yr old kid.

Is there an expat community of sorts in Changsha and if so, is there anyone who would like to share abt their experience in Changsha - Living there, raising a kid there, nurseries , food etc...

Any information would be appreciated. I can be reached at gmail.com|expatinchangsha

Thanks!

Audrey
Jul 30, 2010 05:59
GUEST69228 Hi, I am potentially moving to Sanya on Hainan Island, with a 6yo and a 1yo, we have also lived in Huizhou north east of Shenzhen for the past 18 months. I would be interested in hearing from anyone in Sanya about schools or homeschooling networks, kind regards jodie
Jul 30, 2010 06:29
  • JODIE04
Hi,
not sure if this will still find you active or anyone from this thread, but hoping to make contact with families in Sanya.
We are an Australian family that has been living in Huizhou Guangdong Province for the last 18 months and are in the process of looking at a potential move to Sanya with my husband’s work in hospitality.
I am hoping to get some information on family life there. We have a nearly 6yo - ready to start school this September. And his little brother who is nearly 1.
Can you please provide any information on schooling in and around Sanya, he has been attending a local kindergarten here and has picked up some Mandarin and local dialectic….I understand there is no foreign schools but am hoping to find a forward thinking bilingual school, home schooling could also be an option and if others are running programs we might be able to share excursions and activities etc. Any information or experience would be greatly appreciated.
I really appreciate any insight, and look forward to our potential move and meeting some new friends.
Kind regards, jodie
Sep 13, 2011 13:20
GUEST24985 Hi,

Now in China the homeschooling is in well developing. in many cities especial some big ones there are many homeschooling families.
Nov 27, 2011 06:13
GUEST10681 Hi there,

I thinking to put my 13years old son to home schooling, do any one know homeschooling groups in Suzhou, do e mail at at hotmail.com|lilyclement98

Many thanks.

May 30, 2012 03:19
GUESTSOPHIA ... Hi all,

It is really had to find info on homeschooling in China. My husband and I live in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province and we are considering homeschooling for our kids(5 & 9). We are still thinking about some international schools but fees are sky-high. It would be great to connect with any parents out there to share experiences and get some helpful advice. And if anyone is in Nanjing it would be great to arrange some activities for our kids (and us:)).

hotmail.com|jiangsu.emc
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: home-schooling in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code