Menu
American seeking work in China...where do I start?
Jun 17, 2010 23:44
GUEST61102 you can find a job in our school :
we are hello world english youth school in tianjin ,china
sent your resume in this email address :
126.com|helloworldenglish
Jul 1, 2010 10:39
  • KINDERGARDEN
Hi ,how r u ?..we r looking for some english teachers full time job in beautiful shenzhen kindergarden.welcome join us !

Our requirements and treatment:
1. the person need from UK.USA.Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand.., English standards. Preferably with experience, if not experience, there need have outgoing and enthusiastic personality , we can free training;
2. the requirements of other nationalities: English standards, must at least 1 years working experience and have written the name and work address, telephone number, contact person, etc., so that we can verify.

All teachers please send resume, recent photo to us as soon as possible. the content needed have: name, age, contact information (phone calls and email ), passport nationality, visa type, Highest Education copy, copy of the certificate,if there have ,at lest half year -1 year in shenzhen, Available to Start, any if have ,if no have not need send about ,and write down about I hope job area and Salary Range, housing requirements yes or no, other requirements ....

if intersting ,hope hearting from u soon ! our email is :live.cn|kindergarden .

Bless u .

miss zhang .

Jul 19, 2010 14:49
GUEST23077 Would if you don't have a degree, is it still possible to work in teaching English in China??? I was in the US Navy back in the late 80s early 90s and have worked as a Property Mgr for years..I'm single and have no problem living and working in China..Have a friend who works for Marriott Hotels in Shanghai, which I'm going to visit at the end of Aug..Any suggestions would be great..

Dave
Sacramento, Ca
Aug 20, 2010 14:14
GUEST11543 I too am looking to work in China.
If you get anywhere with this I would not mind brainstorming with you trying to figure out a way to make it so.
I have a Masters in Business marketing from UCLA.
I have been to China before many times in the past. (the last time was in 2005) I had been working contract for other companies. Unfortunately when economy took a down turn it happened so quickly I did not think they would let me go with out notice due to the economy and down sizing so my contacts are few there.
Anyway I love the people and the culture there and would like to live and work there.
Thanks,
Michael

roadmaster.com|mreed
Sep 7, 2010 20:21
GUEST63592 The WW Advising can help you find a job in China. They have offices in both China and US and have extensive networks with companies and universities in China. Just get your resumes ready and fill in the application form.

See www.wwadvising.com. No fees will be charged if they fail to find a job for you.
Sep 7, 2010 22:29
  • PREMSONI0143
I want to have any Job in China . if anyone can help me to get , I will pay him/her Max 5000 RMB.
urgently Job.

My Education :- Year : April 2007 - April 2010
Bhavnagar University , India .

--> Bachelor of Computer Application

--> Skills (Basic Knowledge of Language for Programming as Study): Ms-Office , C-Language , ASP.Net , Oracle 8i Basic Level , Java Basic , HTML , Visual Basic 6.0, C++

IT Professional Training :
1)CEH - Certified in Ethical Hacking (EC-Council's Partner Certified Training Center)
2)CHFI - Computer Hacking in Forensic and Investigation ( EC-Council's Partner Certified Training Center)
3)RHCE - Red Hat Certified Engineer (Training from Partner Certified Center)
4)CCSE - Certified Cyber Security Expert
5)CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associat(Training)

Extra : I am licensed Insurance Adviser(Agent) in India from TATA AIG LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY and I have 2 years experience ,
+ I have 1 year Online Marketing Experience in India ,
+ I worked as Assistant Teacher in Private Coaching Class in India .
Oct 3, 2010 11:54
GUEST41168 hi. you can email me at yahoo.com|vnii_englishteaching. i have a job for u.
Feb 17, 2011 02:22
GUEST48121 I was also wondering... I have heard simple jobs for English speaking people exist. i have been to Guangzhou, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen and see that there are Americans who live in these places who work for Chinese companies simply because they are English speaking. I am a writer, and could be used in translations? Or, in meetings... I only speak a small amount of Mandarin, am fluent in Spanish and English. i think there must be a simple job out there for me?

Thank you for answering. I will watch for replies...
Feb 17, 2011 04:14
  • GAFFER
For a foreigner to obtain employment in China he/she needs to be an "expert" in some field. A prospective employer must be registered to employ foreigners and must ensure that the job cannot be filled by a Chinese worker. Simply being able to speak English may not qualify you for a job, many Chinese also speak English. However, if the job is teaching English (or another language) and that is your native language then the chances improve. Rules have tightened recently and usually schools and colleges will require a degree, teaching qualification and perhaps 2 years of teaching experience. These rules might be relaxed if the job is in a less desirable location. In some circumstances a foreign owned company be be allowed to transfer staff from their own country to work in an office in China, but they usually need more qualifications than just speaking English.
Mar 17, 2011 21:06
GUESTALI If there is any friend from Native english speaking countries wanna come to China for english teaching then please email your documents at yahoo.com|dr.dostali or yahoo.com|emillyfeng or contact me through skype: dr.dostali i'll help you to find job in China
Page 4 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: American seeking work in China...where do I start?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code