Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Sep 5, 2011 21:29
  • BBQQ
BBB123,

Applying a visa is a difficult job, especially for those who have no experience in it. So I suggest you find an agency to process it for you. But it costs much more money.
Sep 6, 2011 09:01
  • BBB123
Thank You so much BBQQ.
I think I will try to manage it from my own country.

We have just decided that I'll go to China for a decent job or some business (like an event management company launching); and she agrees to live with me anywhere; I'd prefer to finance her studies to keep her positive busy when I am busy in job or business. We can spend a good life; and afterwards, maybe we come to my country together for some time. This will help us understand all dimensions easily. And finally, we can settle to decided upon how, when, where and why to marry?
Your Kind and valued opinion BBQQ and all others please?
Sep 12, 2011 06:07
GUEST13655 hay , i am a resident of Pakistan and want to marry a chines girl.
how can i find a chines girl for marriage?
if any suggestion plz mail me at yahoo.com|shahid_acca1969384
Sep 13, 2011 01:37
  • BBB123
Guest13655; getting married is not simply an issue to go into some store; asking for a specific brand of something.
Why do u really want to marry a Chinese?
Otherwise it would simply look to be an odd question.
Or the other way round; if I do ask you a question; I am a Chinese and I want to marry a Pakistani girl; how can I do it?
Sep 15, 2011 03:03
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13655

hay , i am a resident of Pakistan and want to marry a chines girl.
how can i find a chines girl for marriage?
if any suggestion plz mail me at yahoo.com|shahid_acca1969384

What is your purpose? Marry for love or something else?
Sep 19, 2011 14:25
GUEST56576 I have already married my chinese wife in Nigeria since last year and we had the marriage certificate uthenticated and legalized by the Dutch consulate in Nigeria since we both reside in a Dutch Kingdom. Now we need to register the marriage in China, do anyone have any idea about registering an existing marriage?

pls email me rocketmail.com|spiritman666
Sep 19, 2011 22:10
GUEST5399
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST56576 View Post

I have already married my chinese wife in Nigeria since last year and we had the marriage certificate uthenticated and legalized by the Dutch consulate in Nigeria since we both reside in a Dutch Kingdom. Now we need to register the marriage in China, do anyone have any idea about registering an existing marriage?

pls email me s...

Really complicated.
Sep 28, 2011 03:02
GUESTSHABI hi my name shabi nationalty pakistan lives in thailand and wants to china visa for work can any china girl marrige with me?mobile number +66851417781
Sep 29, 2011 01:32
GUEST80147 hi i have meet the woman of my life ,in china ,we have known each other for 18months,we have both been married before ,,we now wish to marry.iin china ,i do have have a divorce paper stamped by the uk court .do i need any other documents..?
i would be gratefull for any help .
Sep 30, 2011 07:04
GUEST68770 Yes you need much more than that. A divorce paper is not enough, you could have got married again since then. You need a sworn affidavit that you are unmarried. I suggest you join this forum (see below) which has many members from UK, Europe and Australia who have already married a Chinese woman or are in the process of doing so. They will provide you with all the information you will need.
Page 43 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code