Menu
Suzhou, Shanghai and Hangzhou
Jun 1, 2007 03:41
  • IRACUBET
Dear All,

It's that time again when we plan for our trip to China. Our Goal? To cover as much as possible the whole of China.

This time, we're hoping to go to suzhou, shanghai and Hangzhou. Is this a logical route? We're take a train from Beijing to Suzhou (stay 2 days enough?), go to Shanghai (1 day?) and Hangzhou (1 day?) and take a train back to Beijing via Shanghai or Suzhou, whichever is convenient.

Could anyone share with us some of the hotel nearer to the places of interests in these cities? Thanks.
Jun 1, 2007 04:05
  • JABAROOTOO
how long is your trip. 4 days is not long but these places are close togetherand it is easy to take buses between them too. But they are hardly the 'whole of China'. Depends what you want to see in each of these places. Why not tryp one of the smaller water towns in the region. Far more interesting in my opinion.

read the reviews for more information
Jun 1, 2007 12:21
  • IRACUBET
Thanks for the reply. Actually, we will be in China from 5th-17th June. But we're visiting friends in Beijing from 5-8, and hopefully hop on the train to suzhou, shanghai and hangzhou for the period of 9th-14th, before returning to Beijing. You think we'll be able to cover most of the places in S.S.H for that period?

Any recommendations as to the days to spend in each city?
Jun 2, 2007 06:48
  • INMEDIC
HI,
When I was in Shanghai, my wife and I stayed at the Amersino Hotel near the railway station in Shanghai It is only a few minutes walk to and from the railway station. The prices are very cheap and they also give coupons for free meals. It is not a fancy hotel but if you are on a tight budget you should be pleased.
Post a Reply to: Suzhou, Shanghai and Hangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code