Menu
Why do so many boys and girls like soccer?
Dec 27, 2009 07:43
GUEST97235 if you ask me its a stupid game worthless .. and people like it because people like it .. its something like smoke .. when your young you learn it because everybody is doing it .. and when get old you cant stop it because you got used to it .. how would you explane whats football to someone who doesn't know anything about it? .. 22 people chasing a peace of leather in a pitch trying to put it in a net .. isn't it right? .. now read it again and again .. you will know its silly game .. and being male doesn't mean you must like soccer .. because many men don't ..
Feb 9, 2010 16:54
GUESTEVELIN ... that's true you are so cute bear??????
Mar 18, 2010 17:27
GUEST56252 wow....people who dont like soccer....nvm ummm tennis is boring personaly i think... all u do is sit there and hit a tennis ball back and forth over a net the only skill u gain there is good hand eye cordination... soccer is about the skill, talent, and fun/joy. I have supported soccer as long as i can remember. I've played for 8-9 years and dont regret a thing. I love it, and my entire family likes it. Im only 13 and i want to be a professional soccer player. Girls like soccer just as well as boys do (well some of them do) I do. I have been playing on a boys team for about 3 years and love it they are tougher and more experienced i think. They are harder to get around but I've herd a quote that says... "Easy things don't teach you anything, it's the hard things that make you stronger and get you through life." Most of my friends at school, guys and girls, love soccer just as much as me if not more.
Apr 8, 2010 22:07
GUEST+_+ I read a piece of news from Reuters that hundred of thousands of soccer fans are likely to get their first taste of live 3D viewing during this year’s World Cup, the Majority of them in cinemas rather than at home.

What is the reason why those fans like soccer most is that Soccer is challenging, fun and exciting.
Apr 9, 2010 19:43
GUEST46472 I luv playing soccer!!! I am the goalie and I think it is one of the toughest positions. It is a bit boring for me to watch but I stil luv it!!!
Apr 22, 2010 20:16
GUESTGHOST dont u know why do they like soccer mannnnn write it properly
Jun 25, 2010 23:49
GUEST30187 the only thing "primitive" is the fact tht u need to see a player score about 30 times a game to become interested.
another thing, soccer is about possession of the ball and skill...not passing it around 30 meters and kicking it out. personally, i think soccer is the most physical sport because u dnt wear 30 pads like in american football and u need 2 b extremely fit 2 b sprinting for 90 minuets.
Jan 27, 2011 16:30
GUEST99140 kids like soccer beacues u can kick the ball and take there anger out thats what some kids do but the mostly resone kids like soccer its becues they can go out and have fun with other kids but it hleps kids play soccer becues u can stay in shap but soccer is not that bad that for kids it hlep alot girls like soccer beacues they can go out and see hot guys but some girls dont think like thats some girls play soccer whit guy so theycan get as good as the boys some girls like soccer as much as boys do
May 28, 2011 22:20
  • MARK_81
Why does everyone love soccer? cause its the greatest is the correct answer!! lol

Jun 20, 2011 03:21
GUESTDELA we like soccer because it is fun and good to play.
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do so many boys and girls like soccer?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code