Menu
Why do so many boys and girls like soccer?
Mar 2, 2017 11:34
GUEST65191 Well i dont think so
Mar 6, 2017 01:04
GUEST71235 i thing its only your perception, i don't think so
Apr 8, 2017 04:32
  • GIWREH
I personaly do not feel attracted at all WATCHING sports.... I like being sportive, so I'm DOING some sports. It's about my body, it's not about cultivating weird emotional tribal feelings ... That is exactly what spectator sports are all about in 90% of cases. Almost 100% when considering the team sports. Football then, COULD be a sport to do yourself (but you need a team), for the matter of your own body-feelings. But football exists (and most other high end team sports as well) by the grace of that primitive TRIBAL feelings of the crowd. It's sublimated into war between 2 tribes, and the rules tell you, that it's a war without real killing... Except in some cases, when the HOOLIGANS (= tribal warrior-heads...) destroy, injure and (it happened..) kill each other for the sake for the "holy sport". Football has been and continues to b the most violent of all team sports environments, worldwide. Sociologists say that it's probably due to the high level of violent attack on the field as well. (Referees yellow card, red card... = when violent actions/attack occures on the field, and it's COMMON fair !) And, possibly some historic reasons on top, being (in many countries) cheaper to attend then with other sports, so collectively considered "peoples" (lower classes) spectator's sport by excellence. COULD football be played in 100% fairplay ?? (= never a yellow or red card needed) Perhaps it could...but a +100 years history shows us, that it still does not ! Football is culminising (alas, and registered by factual 100 years history) all that goes wrong with team sports and their tribal-war primitivity.
So... Why do so many boys and girls like soccer ? >> Because so many boys and girls thrive in violent tribal feelings....
It has NOTHING AT ALL to do with health, personal fitness, friendship, ... it's downright the opposite.
The ONLY exception could be the amateur, low grade football players, who do it themselves for fun, and do not even have spectators other then boyfriend/girlfriend who is waiting at the sideline with the sandwiches....

Back to starters : Sport is what I do. Not what I look at. Sport = becoming more healthy and building friendships, not starting tribal wars...
Apr 8, 2017 04:47
  • GIWREH
But would I feel attracted to a "football/soccer-girl" ?
A girl with such amazing thick muscular heavily trained, superstrong running-jumping-lifting power-legs ?
Yes, to such a girl I would feel attracted !
But that would be about a completely different question ..
Apr 25, 2017 21:23
  • GINAGREEN
Yes, in fact, boys like stimulated game items, the general cooperation projects are their love. And most girls are just like the body is good, love sports, but also handsome boys. In the game, they can frantically for the favorite male star refueling.
Jul 2, 2017 19:47
GUEST22610 What do you mean by it's the greatest?
Mar 30, 2018 16:05
GUESTLELE My dream is to become a professional soccer player and I love soccer and i am the only one that scores goals in my team but my other teammates score a little bit goals. Also I been playing for a long time😀. Also I hope I become a professional soccer player when I grow up.
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do so many boys and girls like soccer?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code