Menu
Why do so many boys and girls like soccer?
Nov 11, 2012 18:52
  • RODDY
Its called football...why you might ask? There's FOOT and BALL involved...NFL should change the name to handball to get words right....soccer relies on skill, swiftness, stamina, teamwork, strategy...etc...while "football" also relies on strategy it does more heavily on force and bruteness....many players in NFL are overweight they need to take breaks every two to three minutes..how many overweight player do you see in soccer? A lot less people would be overweight if soccer ever becomes popular here...about the comment people chasing a ball? Well both sports do that..is just one fights for it the other one tries keep it from opposite team by skill...cheerleader? It could a good idea..but I doubt it would work
Nov 11, 2012 20:16
  • BBQQ
Roddy,

In fact, the NFL players also kicks the ball with their feet. I guess that's why it is called football. Handball is another kind of sport though it has something to do with basketball and football.

From your comment, I feel that soccer and football are different in your eyes. What's the difference in your eyes?
Apr 2, 2013 22:22
GUEST01178 I absolutely love soccer and it is an amazing sport. Think about this. Have you ever seen Professional soccer? They do not just " kick a leather thing around a field." Maybe you should look up Christiano Ronaldo tricks on youtube because I think you might respect the sport a little more. And in my school soccer is not very popular but I am proud to be a soccer player. I am just a competitive person at heart and i think soccer is a very competitive sport. And whenever us girls beat the crap out of the guys when we play I think I feel pretty good about the sport I play.
Apr 17, 2013 17:18
GUEST1000 people soccer is a sport for both girls and boys(but not girls because they only like make up)especially when its raining.
May 30, 2013 10:44
GUEST17950 Lol,thats not reality Football is all about interest and Time...I am playing and watching soccer since 10 years and still i do
Jun 19, 2013 05:55
  • MARK_81
What's not to love about the game?

-Mark
Aug 20, 2013 23:29
  • REDMOND28
Football or Soccer is a beautiful game. And I don't believe its just about kicking the ball around. The fitness levels of some of the top names in world football are mind boggling and with the intriguing level of tactics employed in the modern game, the skills to make something out of nothing is what makes watching football awesome!
May 26, 2015 10:13
GUESTMESSI1070 personally i love soccer. Even though people think this game is a waste of time there's a meaning to this sport. one sport can bring so many people together but the reason why boys and some girls like this sport is that its not just a team they become family after. Watching soccer games brings the life of soccer alive to see what you could bring to this field and know how much potential you have to give.
Jul 9, 2015 21:30
GUESTKEILLY soccer is the best sport ever, worldwide. No matter what, it's the biggest when it comes to worldcup. Many of you are saying it's boring but think about this, it is very diffrent to watch people play it as to yourself playing it. Maybe the reason why some people dislike it is because they can't play or don't know how to. In my case, Im a girl and I play with so many guy friends and some girls too. It is very fun and entrataing. Playing not only gives you a nice body shape but also distracts you from the real world. It gets you so many new friendships to talk to and learn from eachtoher. Over time I started learing new jukes and skills and I really can use them anywhere I go. Soccer isn't just about kicking a ball, it's abgout using all you strategy to take it somewhere and score! If you dislike it that you, but in my opinion it's the only sport that you can love once you play it.
Sep 13, 2015 09:41
  • MARK_81
It certainly kept me out of trouble when I was younger! so many young kids or teenagers go down the wrong route but I truly believe that team sports not just soccer but any team sport really gives a kid a sense of good direction and discipline.
Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do so many boys and girls like soccer?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code