Menu
are chinese ladies very beautiful?
Jun 24, 2007 16:59
  • GRIZ326
Maybe the reason Chinese women are so appealing has to do with attitude.

For all the difficult times faced by China, as a group, the people seem to be happy and friendly. In fact, if you visit any park on any day you can see many people playing with each other just like they did when they were children. More than any other characteristic, that is what warms me to China.

...and of course, the women are so easy on the eyes. :)
Jun 24, 2007 19:29
  • WINDENERGY
Some are, some aren't. Their attitude regarding flirting is downright prohibitive and I don't like that they like to 'in charge' of a relationship.

Really beautiful women are found throughout the world. Foxy ladies? My first choice would be Thailand, followed closely by Polynesian women.

__WINDENERGY__
Jun 25, 2007 17:04
  • DAVEC
I dont know why Chinese women look so good. Maybe because they always have a youthful appearance. In my experience it is not just their looks that make them beautiful, the way they conduct themselves,their morals and friendliness plus I find them more honest and loyal than western women.
Jun 25, 2007 17:48
  • ROGERINCA
I am very uncomfortable with a thread that poses a question such as this. This is a very slippery sexist slope, which can make women, in general, feel very uncomfortable.

Having said that, I would offer to you that I can observe feminine beauty in all races, nationalities, and ages.

The real beauty of [any] woman is not limited to her physical attributes, it comes from within her heart, her soul and through her intellect.

Jun 25, 2007 20:12
  • MAY001
Yes, Roger, I can't agree you more. It's really an uncomfortable topic to discuss whether women are beautiful or not. Sadly, it might be the instinct of men.
Jun 25, 2007 21:31
  • LIONPOWER
So need to start with man, whether they, " beautiful or not"
Jun 26, 2007 00:15
  • JCNILE123
miss May001, thinking of you as a chinese lady,,i like you to know i understand you well.
my future wife is a chinese lady and very beautiful, i think of my self to be a lucky man to know here.
with the time, she have learn to know that is ok to be beautiful and special as a woman and not just useful and or beneficial.
i don't know exactly what do you mean by ( it might be the instinct of men), but your picture is by far more beautiful than that statement.
Jun 26, 2007 00:55
  • JCNILE123
Mr Rogerinca, sorry, sorry, sorry, but with the due respect, reading your words, you made me think of a san francisco male more comfortable talking about his partner than about a beautiful lady.
as you can read this was an honest, respectful, sincere and good mannered thread until (slippery sexiest slope) was inserted in.
i don't think it is a nice way to make a case on defense of woman as a whole, using such a language to make a case for woman in general is a poor choice of words at best.
to me chinese ladies are not only bautiful but brave, trustworthy, honest, loyal and gentle yes very gentle and kind. and my point is that is more easy to find all of this in one woman from china, than one from the west.
so it persuade me to say it again, chinese ladies are very beautiful.,,,,,, what do think????
or as Mr Lionpower put it,, do i need to start a thread about (beautiful man????) no way,, not me any way.
Jun 26, 2007 01:32
  • ROGERINCA
Listen pal, you do not know me, nor do you know my background nor do you know my personal life !!!

I stand by my comments. I think many women who read them will understand what I say; not only member May !!

When one starts singling out one group over another with respect to physical attributes it shows ignorance and insensitivity. We have female members here of all ethnic and national backgrounds. They all are beautiful individuals, not just the one group, you have selected. Why should they be subjected to your ‘meat market’ comments.

And screw you with your snide and sarcastic comment about my statement being linked to something a certain type of male from San Francisco might make !!! Maybe some of the Asian members here will not understand what you infer, but many others will not miss your point. Again, you have no idea of what my background or personal life is all about.

My guess is, by the number of posts you have for your time as a member, you are a TROLL. Last, I have never observed member May to make any statement which was not beautiful !! Crawl back into the hole you came from.
Jun 26, 2007 02:03
  • JCNILE123
very good!! Mr Rogerinca, however i will hate to be a female and know you as my defender.

( meat market) that's ugly language Mr, ,,,,,just cool down, that is not nice at all.

any way i hope this is not the real you.

i don't think any body else will say ugly things like you do, not here anyway.
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: are chinese ladies very beautiful?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code