Menu
are chinese ladies very beautiful?
Jul 20, 2007 13:50
  • KSWONG
JCNILE123 may be asking an innocent question, one borne out of ignorance for he may not have known that such a question may be read as a sexist remark. I suspect he may not even be an American or perhaps he's an immigrant, given his poor command of English. In any case, we may never know his true intentions.

Anyway, giving him the benefit of the doubt, I would simply answer him: Yes, Chinese women are beautiful. So are women from every other countries.

As for ROGERINCA, I really do see where he is coming from. And I wholeheartedly agree with him about understanding cultures and being respectful towards women.

I think foreigners coming into China or any other Asian countries for that matter, should do so with a genuine interest in the cultures of the people, a quiet respect for traditions and an understanding of local sensitivities.

And yes, Asians do speak up once in awhile and fight for what's right.
Jul 20, 2007 16:01
  • JCNILE123
this one goes to replay #41 and all the ones that question the truthfulness and sincerity of my thread with a vision for evil and bitterness. It's been say that an individual words are the reflection of his her soul, and sometimes just one word tells, tells, the quality value and mental ethical traits marking an individual as a human and his her place in society.

based on this, i like you to know that NOT ONE can offend me, but the ones i allow to do so, and sorry but you are far out that circle.

not hard feelings Mr Kswong, but i'm so sorry to see the real you, your words are a reflection of a difficult and treacherous life.

traveling around China i learn of so many good people that wanted to let me know the few words they learned at school and so, i always
praised the efford and never, never, have i been critical of such paramount enterprise taken by the people of China and the many teachers national and foreign alike.
as i read the writings in this forum, i realized that a very high percentage of people have a poor or limited english, so i'm just like them,
i'm privileged to be welcome in to a circle of people mainly from CHINA, i come here because of what the Chinese members offer me and to the rest of the world, for the time been i'm not interested on any other Asian forums, what's important is the fact that i enjoy reading broken english, i think it is a good signal because only a few years ago to most chinse people was too foreign to care to learn any english at all and today days there's a great deal of interest.

but not all is bad news Mr Kswong, i'm very happy to let you know that AS THE SON OF A PROUD NATIVE AMERICAN FULL BLOOD INDIAN MAN that is my OLD FATHER i'm american as american can be, not many people can make a claim as i can.. by the way my mother is spaniar, so i can make a claim to the european side i have too, what about that?? i laugh as i read your question.

about the subject in the second part of your #41 reply:
that is about Mr Rogerinca's statement's included the one about (Asian do not speak up) or fight that is between you and him,
if you don't know how to address him, please get help from Mr Siva.

hope you have a great day, and be nice, let's make this forum neighbor friendly. After all, alll we want is the rest of the world to know how good of a place China can be.

Jul 20, 2007 16:35
  • JCNILE123
Sorry, Mr Kswong:

i almost forgot, i hope next time around i can read more original thoughts coming from you, and not a composition of the previous 40 other replies, on my school days we used to call that cheating.

Jul 20, 2007 20:20
  • GRYOKAN
JCNile, perhaps what you said is "inborne" in your characteristics/personality that you don't realise it yourself ?
I am curous that when one said that he is a native American ( which I take it to mean American not just USAmerican - you know American is damn big - bigger than the USA ) & apparently feel so proud about it, why do you have to mention about your "Spaniard" bloodline ? Is it something very prestigious to be of European blood ? For me, a true American ( incl CA) is the pure native Indian - of no mixed bloodline. You are not that pure then.
Nonetheless, pure or not is not that important in my view. It is in my opinion the unnecessary endearment of linkage to European that seems to stand out in your last message to support your case ( for what ?).
Sorry that I am digressing here. But is it no wonder that some Chinese too hoped that they were borne Westerners or adore them so much ? Am I missing something here ?
Jul 20, 2007 20:35
  • GRYOKAN
Got diverted away again - sorry !
Nile, I have no objection to the original subject matter about the beauty of Chinese women. There was no criticism on them or their culture whatsoever. Was more taken aback by the reactions that came with it.
But such a line of questions/asking for views in this Forum about Chinese people or China will not get you an honest answer - everyone or almost everyone that respond will obviously say Chinese women are beautiful of cos - truthfully or not !!
Jul 20, 2007 22:20
  • JCNILE123
Mr Gryokan, thank you so very much for your question - and the answer is (no) period.

i let you know something funny just to back up my (no) period, as i was born many years ago in the little block that they type your race
i was name white and after i grow up i ask my mother why??? she just say she was not ask or told. at that time she was only 20 years old.
now many years after, as my little boy was born he was name white too, of course i fix it and have them to make a correction then and then. now in the US if you are a 1/4 native as my boy is and you can prove it you can claim to be native.
make's sense??
about the spaniard or european thing i just don't care, as a matter of choice? i like very much my native roots and i'm very happy to know it and of course i think as you do, the real native it is a person that can trace his, her self to be 100% part of a tribe whatever that tribe.

i, without prejudice say to you, i give you my on very personal thinking, i know for a fact that the conquistador from spain, was the worst that happen to the American Continent. millions and millions died on the hands of the conquistador. i know it. at the same time
i think that if i deny my roots i deny my mother too, perhaps the linkage was an unnecesary point, i admit that.

now, what i say on reply #42 it's a direct answer to the first paragraph of reply #40,,, please read it on detail nothing to do with any thing else.

as i understood from Mr Kswong writing an american is only an individual that speaks and acts like a white person???
and i say to him that before the white man arrived to america, the native was here.

and to end - i must say that i'm the one that was digressive in nature, my apology to all of you.
i know my girlfriend loves me more than what i ever dream and she is chinese, but i have to check to see if she adore me too.

Mr Gryokan, very interesting your reply

hope we can keep this tread going, personally i have learn a lot from all of you thank-you
Jul 20, 2007 22:36
  • JCNILE123

in reply to #45

yes Mr Gryokan you are right about it, however i was very impress with reply #36
coming fron a lady i think it was not so nice, but very genuine and honest..
what do you think??

as i said before - i have learn from all of you thank-you.
Jul 21, 2007 01:07
  • GRYOKAN
My comments :-

1. I am fond of & sympathetic for the native American - tho I must admit I don't know much of them other than from the USA's movies and some books. They are a very proud people whose existence in their own native land has become a very sad and tragic history of injustice being done to them by the white immigrants of yesteryears & whose descendants are now preaching "human rights" and are still attacking other countries.

2. There are bound to be people who have different opinions. Let them be. As some said here, all gals are beautiful depending on how/what we are looking at them. There is nothing ugly about flat noses - it is just a perception and reflects the writer's bias & lack of exposure and immaturity. Due to propaganda, to some the western perception has become "the standard". To the western people, a beautiful gal is one that is busty and full of flesh, maybe. Whilst they maybe looking at these women from a sexual point of view, I treat such women as a piece of meat - maybe good on the dining table only. I do find Chinese women beautiful without a doubt .
3. What our friends are objecting is that this thread can be sensitive as it is about local gals. These members do feel for the local - they feel that they are done up for and that the locals y are not speaking up because of language/ culture. Personally, I don't observe this is to be the case. Anything discussed here about China, the locals will normally not participate. - especially so when issues are raised by westerners ( but maybe not so when raised by others ?). This is why I raised a separate thread on this.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy here. I note that whilst you are from the USA, you do love China/Chinese. I hope it has got nothing to do with the fact that your galfriend is Chinese and has shown some concerns of what is happening here. I think the locals should appreciate you for that.
Jul 21, 2007 02:11
  • JCNILE123
thank you again Mr Gryokan, i admire your wisdom.
Jul 25, 2007 20:37
  • CHYNAGYRL
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It depends on your taste in women...
Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: are chinese ladies very beautiful?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code