are chinese ladies very beautiful?
Jun 27, 2007 02:03
Yes, Chinese women are beautiful.
Jun 27, 2007 11:43
  • LIONPOWER
So we are getting positive response on the thread
Jun 27, 2007 19:34
  • KEVIN0518
Hehe, Beauty does not mean that you have a good appearance.
Jun 27, 2007 21:42
  • JCNILE123
Mr Kevin0518, yes!!!!! thank you, thank you.

that is exactly my point and so i think a good number of members in this tcg site.

Jun 28, 2007 05:14
  • LIONPOWER
Yes, Exactly not.Mr Kevin0518
Jun 30, 2007 12:02
  • BW750
Yes, Chinese girls are beauty, no doubt.
Have facial beauty problem, No eye lid fold and flatted nose.
Jul 14, 2007 12:16
  • CHETWYND
Hi all. Been offline for a while now. Interesting thread here. Roger, I agree the "Gay" slur was definitely out of line and seemed to come out of left field. I cant see what prompted it at all.

I think Chinese women have their own special beauty.

Someone said that they have some problems like no eyelid fold and flat noses. Well, in my eyes this is what makes them different and is definitely what attracts me. Even my wife talks about this and finds it hard to understand why I like it. I know Chinese women say they would like to have "High noses" But I think they should be proud of their difference.

My experience, (with a few exceptions) is that Chinese women also have very strong family ties and a very good sense of right and wrong.

Also they have great figures. If you follow the fat ones you'll end up at MacDonalds or KFC for sure.

Nice to be back.
Jul 14, 2007 23:48
  • GRYOKAN
I think Rogerinca has a point. There is no need to spike in snide remarks even if one does not agree with other members' views.
On the other hand, it is too idealistic that there is no discrimination of any sort - it is there all the time and everywhere. All of us have our own bias and are guilty of discrimination ourselves except that most of us do not realise it - esp when we are not the ones being discriminated against. Just try to be more aware of it and express less of it openly !
Also, it is so nice to think that this Forum & its members are respectable. Question is : Is this really so ?
Jul 14, 2007 23:52
  • GRYOKAN
Lest I forgot about the topic : Yes, generally Chinese gals are beautiful - not just their physical looks but their demeanour as well. Coming close are northern Thai & Vietnamese gals.
These are my personal views.
Jul 15, 2007 02:27
  • DODGER
Simple queston really All. They have a charm and style that I have never encounted in other Women thoughout my travels.
I am a lttle bias though as my girl friend is from Bejing.
Funny how this thread has trwisted and turned from a very simple question with no hidden agenda in it IMO.
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: are chinese ladies very beautiful?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code