Menu
Still remember the day when you received your Bechelor's degree?
Jun 25, 2007 01:19
  • LEONARDO
Do you still remeber the day when you receive your bachelor's degree? A commencement is a special occasion for graduates, how could anyone forget this significant moment?

On this special day, new graduates bid farewell to their friends and classmates, and anticipate their bright future.

The period between late June and early June is a farewell and departing season. Tears and wishes prevails this special season. The dribs and drabs of college life clearly etched in our mind. A touching picture, isn't it?
Jun 25, 2007 03:41
  • EVENING
Yes absolutely!

Before my graduate ceremony, we organized a farewell party. I still remeber the coutless tears, saline and hot wines, sorrowful singings and last embrace......

Chinese always believe fate, that is called Yuan 2 Fen 4 (缘分). Only with the help of this that people can meet and make friends with each other.

I think we community members also have such 缘分 so that we can know each other and I do not want the farewell party here..... That is too sad to bear!
Jun 25, 2007 05:18
  • VALMINX
I have mine in 3 weeks time, a few days before we leave for China!
Jun 25, 2007 19:55
  • ZOEY
Life is always changing. The only unchanged thing is change itself. Everybody is changing.

We can never predict what will happen next,but we can cherish the sweet memories, anticipating the next reunion.
Jun 26, 2007 03:11
  • LIZXLI
I agree with Zoey,It is sweet memory.While all of us are looking forward to reunion someday.
Jun 26, 2007 11:57
  • LIONPOWER
Reunion possible in free life, really it's too difficult as we are not free at all. Life is too hard and sorrowful to the friends in past life.
Jun 27, 2007 03:48
  • FRANKENSTEIN
Hey, buddy, "Drifting involve least living, it was living that hurt"
Jul 2, 2007 02:52
  • BBQQ
The commencement not only marks an end, but also signifies a new starting point.A new world is awaiting new graduates.
Jul 23, 2007 03:54
  • LIUYING
On this special day, new graduates bid farewell to their friends and classmates, and anticipate their bright future.

The period between late June and early June is a farewell and departing season. Tears and wishes prevails this special season.
we had fun ,we had joy together for 4 years .things seems to happend yesterday,only left a lot of memories.
Post a Reply to: Still remember the day when you received your Bechelor's degree?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code