Menu
The price of second hand house exceeding 6000 RMB per square meter
Jun 25, 2007 21:53
  • YVONNE
At present, the price of second hand house in Guangzhou is skyrocketing. In some places, it exceeds 10000 RMB per square meter. According so the statistics, the average price of second hand house was 5963 RMB per square meter. It has increased 24.2% compared with the same period with last year. It is estimated that the price will exceed 6000 RMB per square meter.

From September 2005 to November 2006, the price increased from 4114 RMB to 5067 RMB (per square meter). It needed 14 months to increase about 1000 RMB. However, from November 2006 to May 2007, it increased to 5963 RMB per square meter. It increased about 1000 RMB just in 6 months.

The price of second house has been increasing so much, how about those newly built commercial houses?

Compared with the rising house price, the rent has decreased. In May. the average rent was 25.8 RMB per square meter. It decreased 4.8% compared with April.

It seems that people are still crazy about buying houses though the price is rising rapidly. Facing the hightest house price, people still want to buy one though they can not afford the price. Today we may that to have a house is everyone's dream. Hope they can realize their dream.
Jun 25, 2007 23:01
  • CHERYL
House price throughout China is rising year by year, but people's salary still keep still and even declines because of more amd more college students graduate, when can I buy a house of myself???? It is really a luxurious dream.
Jun 26, 2007 00:58
  • BBQQ
Why should we buy a house? If we can't afford it, just rent an apartment and live is still good.
Jul 18, 2007 02:17
  • KEVIN0518
To rent an apartment is also expensive now. For long-term plan, to buy a house is better than renting one. Although you need to pay a huge amount of money, the house is your own. If you rent a house, you also need to pay for the rent. At last, you can not own the house. Renting a house is good for those who just started to work, but it is not good to rent a house for your whole life time.
Sep 26, 2007 08:06
GUEST05350 Too cheap! At least the average price is below that of Thailand.

Chinese bankers have invested roughly US$ 200 billion in US subprime mortgage market. I think their investment in the US comes from your tax money and your saving deposits held in your bank accounts. By my calculation, their investment loss (which is also your money) should hit US$ 35 billion. Under this circumstance, your government may not be ready to raise your salary.

Post a Reply to: The price of second hand house exceeding 6000 RMB per square meter
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code