Menu
Top 10 military nations
Nov 25, 2009 09:40
GUEST33766 My order for top 3 is USA Russia and then Israel honestly tho i think that if israel had numbers like the USA or Russia it could take the spot of #1 army in the world. They are the most involved in wars because they are surrounded by countries that hate them and there special forces are amazing (shayetet 13, Sayeret Matkal, Duvdevan) Also they have a lot of brand new weapons and technology like the corner shot and the Merkava IV
Dec 7, 2009 02:04
GUEST70254 TOP 10 ARMIES
USA
ISRAEL
INDIA
RUSSIA
UK
CHINA
FRANCE
GERMANY
BRAZIL
TURKEY
Dec 7, 2009 03:19
GUEST20949 This is my list based on my vast personal research from many sources such as CIA Factbook, wikipedia, nationmaster.com, etc. and from my studies in university as a political science and history student in university:

1. The United States of America (best military/weapons technology, excellent experience and training, manpower, biggest military budget, excellent economy, best and 2nd largest nuclear stockpile etc.)
2. People's Republic of China (largest and very strong army, fairly strong air force and decent navy, good and improving technology, huge military budget, very strong economy, decent training, nuclear power, etc.)
3. The Russian Federation (big and well trained army, very well experienced, very strong air force and navy as well, largest and 2nd best nuclear stockpile in the world, etc.)
4. Republic of India (one of the top 3 largest armies in the world, good training and experience, stable and growing economy, strong air force and navy, nuclear power, etc.)
5. The United Kingdom (one of the top 5 nuclear powers, very well trained and experienced army, very strong and large air force and navy, strong economy, big military budget, etc.)
6. France (large and well trained army, strong air force and navy, 3rd largest nuclear power in the world, good experience, big military budget, strong economy, etc.)
7. Germany (large and very strong army as well as air force and navy, top 5 strongest economies in the world, great technology, one of the most modern and effective weapons systems in the world, very well trained and experienced army, etc.)
8. Japan (strong army and very strong navy and air force as well, top 5 best economies in the world, best technologies in the world, good training and experience, etc.)
9. Republic of Turkey (2nd largest army in NATO after US, strongest military power in Middle East, 17th largest economy, large and very well trained and experienced army according to NATO officials, very large and strong army, navy and air force, good technology and weapons, etc.)
10. Israel (best air force in Middle East, fairly large (600,000 with reserve) and strong army for the size of its population of 7+ million, good technology and weapons, very well trained and experienced, etc.)
Dec 10, 2009 19:39
GUESTGUEST571 1.U.S.A,China- If tommorow a war breaks out between these nations there would be no victory even if U.S troops take Bejing or Chinese troops take Washington.The world would be in so much caos and the global eceonomy would fail. In order for there top be a definite number one you have to pair that county to all the other powers of the world the U.S and China can manhandle any country they face but each other. The U.S has the biggest and best navy in the world. China has the best army and biggest army in the world(U.S. a close second). So stop putting these countries agaisnt each other because no matter what the outcome there is no victor.
2. Russia-Russia can take on any country in the world(besides China and the US) and come out victorous but the reason they are not with th US and China at number 1 is because they are out dated. Yes Russia has an outstanding ground to air battery that would make any stealth pilot sweat while relesing there payloud but that cant help you agaisnt waves of Chinese troops or Veteran American troops yes some Russian soldiers are expiernced fighters but they just cant take on the US or China
Dec 10, 2009 19:50
GUESTGUEST571 3.EU-France Spain Germany or Italy are going to war alone.They are bringing all of Europes best weaponry to bear on you. With a somewhat stable economy Europe should stop beind divided into seperate countries put one single country.
But before I go further down the list you need to know that in order for us humans to advance as a RACE we have to stop the divsion of the world. In order for humans to better ourselves and escape the confines of earth we need to unify. I brought this up because I think The European Union is the first step
4.India
5.Brasil If you noticed I didnt include Pakistan or Isreal because they just cant contend agaisnt these nations
6.UK
7.Turkey
8.Japan
9.Australia
10.Canada
Dec 14, 2009 11:21
GUESTNOMAN PAKISTAN ARMY IS THE MOST POWERFUL ARNY IN THE WORLD
IT CAN PROTECT WORLD FROM TERRORISM.
PAK ARMY TUJHE SALAM...................................,.
Dec 14, 2009 11:47
GUEST13182 NOT THIS IS RIGHT POSITION
PAKISTAN ARMY BEST SRMY
Page 21 of 21    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Top 10 military nations
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code