Menu
sponsor letter for china business visit
Jun 29, 2007 06:16
  • SAGID
i am a pakistani residence .tourist visa from here is only issued to groups.
for business visit i need sponsor letter from a chinese buisness company. can any one guide me or make possible of issuance of sponsor letter and how much will it cost?
Jun 30, 2007 01:07
  • DAVEC
what business are you doing in China? the company you are going to work for should supply the letter.
Jun 30, 2007 02:11
  • SAGID
i am not doing any business in china i only want to visit chinaa for a possible business
Jul 1, 2007 00:59
  • APAULT
If you cannot get a tourist visa then you will need to find a business which will write a letter inviting you to come and discuss or do business.

Jul 1, 2007 05:25
  • SAGID
dear APAULT thank u for reply but actualy i am a silent partner of a company and practicaly i am a teacher in a education academy

here in pakistan.so it will be difficult for me to have a business deal in china .will it be easy and/or some member may pl help me in have

getting some offer letter for employment as a teacher in some school in chine as it is my great desire to teach in chine. i have

master degree in economics with first class science back ground and about 8 years teaching experience at secondary level.

previously i have also 13 years experience as bank manager mostly in foreign trade.

I hope to get best advice from members regarding working in china.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Jul 1, 2007 21:46
  • LEEOVISA
Although you have good education background and working experience, I am afraid it is difficult for you to get a F visa.

There are some countries who are on the list of Strickly-controlled ones by Chinese government. Unfortunately Pakistan is on this list.

For people from other countries, they can easily apply for a tourist visa (L) first. When entering into China, they can have it changed to business visa (F) if want to stay longer.

I feel sorry for you but it's the truth.

Jul 2, 2007 00:45
  • SAGID
thank u LEEOVISA for your interest in my problem but i think that your knowledge about sino-pak relations is qquiet misleadind.as for as i know china has better relations with pakistan than any other country in defence,economic,trade cultural,diplomatic and
political fields. china has made billions of dollers investment in pakistan and thousands students from boyh sides are studying in
each other countries. the famous karakrum highway which links china(thrrough kashgar) with islamabad,delhi, kaabul was completed about 20years ago with the blood of thousads pakistanis and chinese engineers aaand labourers .

as regards working in chinaa by pakistanis many pakistanis find it easy to have job/business in china and f visa is easily available on invitation

tourist visas are also easily available in group form but i want to go singly
Jul 2, 2007 07:35
  • JABAROOTOO
Suggest you search for a job teaching and make an application. There is a great demand for English teachers in the country and if you are sincere in your desire to work in education you can take the time to explore business opportunities in your spare time.

Good luck
Jul 2, 2007 07:37
  • JABAROOTOO
Aand perhaps LEEOVISA can enlighten us all about the "of Strickly-controlled ones by Chinese government" while he quietly goes about advertising his services here.
Jul 3, 2007 00:07
  • SAGID
thank u JABAROOTOO very much indeed for your kind guidance. i will try as per your advice.

here i would like to have some sggesstion to the forum that before advising somebody in any matter one needs
to have unbiased and thorough knowledge about that matter otherwise it is better to say "sorry" as "little
knowledge is a dangerous thing" for example some one may comment about a city/country that it is unsafe to travel
there only based on his personal experience,but the actual situation may be quite contrary .

i ,however, think that JABAROOTOO and some others have a requiste sense and observation to advise in a
constructive manner.
Jul 3, 2007 01:18
  • JABAROOTOO
I'm interested to see how long it takes our resident visa expert to respond.

Sagid, when you have found a few different options run them by us for advice. If we can offer any we'll be glad too.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: sponsor letter for china business visit
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code