Menu
What is the most beautiful city in China?
Aug 20, 2010 03:57
  • OSMAN
Tourists in Altay Xinjiang,see how happy are they,

Last edited by OSMAN: Aug 20, 2010 03:59
Feb 10, 2011 13:03
  • GAZETARI
Just one thing is not right. Maybe all are good, but not Chinese, also foreigners think, Shanghai is the worste city in China for food. Too sweet, expensive and without any taste.
That's right.
Feb 10, 2011 13:05
  • GAZETARI
The most beautiful city in China is only one QINGDAO.
Also, Xiamen is great too, but the best is Qingdao. No other cities can't beat that amazing city for anything.
Apr 28, 2011 02:39
GUESTFAIZAN ... i think none otther city of china is as beautiful as shenyang(liaoning) is........it is the liveable city as far a think
Apr 28, 2011 05:28
  • MORITZ
Shenzhen city is the most beautiful city in China
May 8, 2011 16:37
Interesting question! :-)

For big cities, I would choose Beijing, and I also agree that Xiamen is a very pleasant city, but big cities are generally not my cup of tea... (I also think that most Chinese cities look too much alike these days...) A smaller city I like very much though is Jiayuguan... :-) Nothing special, but simply pleasant... Blue sky, clean air, and a relaxed, quiet atmosphere... :-) And another, really crazy choice of mine would be Baiyin, in Gansu... :-) It has everything to be a terrible place though! Technically, there's nothing to see, it's surrounded by factories, the air is sometimes polluted, and it's a poor place, but the atmosphere, the surrounding Loëss mountains and the local people there are simply great! :-) Never ever have I been overcharged there (Even though I visited Baiyin on six different occasions already!) (I have been photograhing the local steam trains still working there...), and my stays have always been very pleasant there... :-) I always regret having to leave Baiyin again... :-)

But as I said, Baiyin is a very personal choice, so my final choices would be Beijing for bigger cities, Xiamen for medium sized cities and Jiayuguan for smaller cities... :-)
Jul 3, 2011 10:53
GUEST22061 for sure guillin
Jul 4, 2011 20:25
GUEST12982 I enjoyed reading these posts, the spectacular photos of Marrie and Osman.
To me, most places are nice...but the nicest place in China is Nanjing.
Why? because it's my wife's hometown...not too big and not small...
We'll be there in the fall.
Jul 21, 2011 14:27
  • LOVENPEACE
hi GUANGZHOU IS THE CITY OF FLOWERS.
kingosingh@yahoo

Jul 26, 2011 21:57
  • XIAOBAIHE
Shanghai (申城 Shen Cheng , meaning the superior city ) Any comentary on it is colorless unless u go there by yourself to feel its endless glamour.

Shanghai, China's only tear-one world class city!

Page 12 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What is the most beautiful city in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code