Menu
What is the most beautiful city in China?
Oct 17, 2009 20:28
GUESTMASOOD the place where we feel free,enjoy the life that is realy beautiful place.
Oct 17, 2009 22:03
  • HERBEAT
I like lots of cities in China. Some of them are peaceful and others with full of enthusiastic. But with different mood, I like to go to different cities with different chatacteristic. But in a whole, I like China ^-^
Oct 25, 2009 23:24
  • BOBERT
"But in a whole, I like China".....Close, but no cigar! FYI...But ON THE whole, I like China.
Oct 26, 2009 22:25
  • HERBEAT
Uh-oh... some mistake was made again... Thank you to let me know Bob^-^
Oct 26, 2009 22:57
  • BOBERT
"Thank you to let me know Bob".....Thank you for letting me know Bob.
Oct 27, 2009 05:05
  • HERBEAT
Ok Ok... So Bob, do you plan to be my grammar teacher? I think I need one^-^
Oct 27, 2009 14:31
  • BOBERT
"Ok Ok... So Bob, do you plan to be my grammar teacher? I think I need one^-^ " Perfect! No, I don't plan on being your grammar teacher and you don't need one. My grammar is far from perfect so I am not qualified to be your teacher. However some mistakes are glaringly obvious to native English speakers. We all make mistakes occasionally. If we are not made aware of those errors we are bound to repeat them over and over. I aplogise for my impertinence.
Oct 28, 2009 00:25
  • HERBEAT
Bob, I think I made myself understood. Your "impertinence" is welcome and will always be. Actually, I'm grateful to you. Thank you very much for correcting them for me^-^
Oct 28, 2009 02:36
  • BOBERT
Back to the original topic, my favourite city in China is Yangshuo in Guangxi Province. Actually it's not a city, just a town. It's very relaxed and comfortable. Almost everyone speaks at least a little English. Shanghai would be my favorite city. It's cosmopolitan and modern but still retains many elements of it's long history. Fenghuang in Hunan Province is another relaxed town to visit.
Oct 28, 2009 19:00
  • MARRIE
Bob, here is a couple of pics of Shanghai near the bund and the famouse Nanjing road East. This area used to blong to British concession during shamful half colonial status in the past. Now it's kind of unique cultural legacy in Shanghai.

Last edited by MARRIE: Oct 28, 2009 19:22
Page 5 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What is the most beautiful city in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code