Menu
Seeking a Female Tour guide in Beijing (more details)
Sep 18, 2009 22:46
  • WANHU
Many guides in GZ are able to speak English. There are a few well branded optical frames available, such as Oakley, both copied and original, but not TAGHeuer, Marc Jacobs or Mont Blanc. Herbs and traditional medicines are abundant. You my contact this girl, who also knows and understands about Muslim food and other needs (if you;re a Muslim), her name is Li Fang at 13714137564 or hotmail.com|sunshine_mkc
Wan

Sep 23, 2009 03:20
  • NEWBBIE
Give that guy a break Apault & Davec. What's wrong whit that??? Won't you feel good if you were to have a sweet and pretty guide to show you around??? I'll love that. Obviously he's not thinking of anything else. If he's thinking of those extras he'll probably ask for a male guide and show him to the night spots where he can find what you guys think he's after. Beautiful scenery with a sweet lady will make your day more wonderful.
Oct 28, 2010 04:23
  • DIANATOUR
Personal guided tours of Beijing with an English Speaking tour guide and professional driver. Your highly qualified and knowledgeable guide will give you a unique insight into the sites you visit and the places in which you travel, leaving you with vivid memories of your time in Beijing.
contact way: email.com|daina2009 or call me at 86 13426267610
Jun 14, 2011 03:48
GUESTRIZWAN ... My name is Rizwan Ullah i am going to visit china in july so i need a female guid in bejing. but be sure that she know english because i can't speak chinese.
so if some one interested plz contact me on this email. (yahoo.com|dearri2001)
thanks.
Jun 30, 2011 22:31
  • HERBEAT
I don't think it's wrong to ask for female tour guide neither. I know what you need from a tour guide is that he/she can show you around and help you out with the language barriers but still, to have a female to accompany would be much better. So yeah, guys, give him a break^^

Though I have to say that to go partying with you isn't something a tour guide is supposed to do... maybe you should post another one to ask for that lol~`

Enjoy Beijing~~
Dec 18, 2013 04:30
GUESTMOHAMME... Hi,
I am Mohammed Hussain coming to visit Beijing from 04th January to 09th January 2014 looking for a full time female (25-35years) guide to help me in all respect to successfully complete my tour in Beijing. I will rent a car and will drive myself and I am a Driving School Instructor in Montreal,Canada.
Please let me know your fees per day.
or SMS : +15142982019.
I hope you will enjoy with me also in this trip to Beijing.
Jun 24, 2015 00:04
GUESTRICHARD Hi, I am in Beijing this Saturday 27th June and am looking for a tour guide. I have very basic Mandarin but will need good English speaker. Can you help please. I am staying at large Beijing hotel. I fly back to Australia the following day.

Thank you

Richard
Oct 19, 2015 09:56
GUEST08156 hi i am planing to visit greet wall and Tibet during the time of next January with my two friends.need a female tour guide to accompany us.contact 15805174307,indika.
Oct 21, 2015 06:31
  • BJ_NATIVE
Hi,

I am interpreter and guide in beijing. I can provide tour guide service and show you around, Pls contact me by my email: 163.com|pattywangchn.

Thank you!

Patty
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Seeking a Female Tour guide in Beijing (more details)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code