Menu
Romance or ??
Jul 1, 2007 09:47
  • ZOEY
In recent days, a thread has spread widely on the internet in China. A boy in Qingdao Technological University paid court to his Snow White publicly in front of the student canteen and attracted many students. He beat the drum and shouted a girl's name. After a while, his Snow White came out of the residence. The boy sent a bunch of roses to her and the girl accepted him as her boyfriend. Finally they hugged each other and sen tchocolate to the students aroung them togehter.

The boy succeeded in chasing the girl but was punished together with his girlfriend by the authority of his university. The offical in the university said that what they had done broke the order in the university and was not in accordance with their identity of a student.

What the university have done arouse many people's dissatisfaction, especially the college students. They say that the authority of the university is too trite. At present, the college students are allowed to get married if they reach some requirements, for example, age. The university should not prohit students talking love.

If you are a girl, will you dream of such kind of 'crazy' behavior? Personally, I think that most of the girls like romance. If their boyfriend can do for them as the boy did, they must be moved.

How do you think of it? Should the boy and his girlfriend be punished by the university?
Jul 1, 2007 09:52
  • ZOEY
Now let's walk into their story.

No.1

The boy and his friends arranging the scene.

Jul 1, 2007 09:54
  • ZOEY
No.2

The Snow White appears. The boy running toward her with a bunch of flower in his hands.

Jul 1, 2007 09:56
  • ZOEY
No.3

Our protagnists hugged each other.

Jul 1, 2007 09:58
  • ZOEY
No.4

His Snow White accepted his roses.

Jul 1, 2007 10:00
  • ZOEY
No.5

The public applaused for the brave move of the boy.

Jul 1, 2007 10:01
  • ZOEY
Romantic, right?
Jul 1, 2007 13:50
  • DAVEC
I'm not really sure. I have never done such a thing for a woman, so does that mean I am not romantic?
Do women really like gestures like this or is it embarassing?
As for the punishment I think that is a bit harsh but i the university have rules they should be obeyed/ By the way what was the punishment?
Jul 1, 2007 16:08
  • BEWELL4YOU
I think this is GREAT!!!

Very Romantic indeed! The Boy expressed his love for the one he want and was brave enough to show the whole Campus!!! I wish them lots of LOVE and Hapiness...and to the Boy I'll say " don't stop here! Continue to show your "Snow White" your love and admiration!!!

As to the Campus administration - they need to wake up and realize that the world around them is changing...they should use this a good example of Romance!
Jul 1, 2007 20:10
  • TRAVELDREAM
What if the girl doesn't like the boy?
Jul 2, 2007 01:40
HAHAHA this kid is a nut lol
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Romance or ??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code