Menu
Romance or ??
Jul 3, 2007 20:29
  • MAY001
I will be very embarrassed if I was the girl...
Jul 3, 2007 22:41
  • LEONARDO
Haha,Maybe (= May+is ) too shy!

I think any girl who receives such a gift will feel very happy, since there are many schoolmates witness their true love and she receives so many people's sincere wishes.
Aug 15, 2007 04:32
  • YVONNE
I agree with Leonardo. Girls are dreaming of meeting their Mr. Right and a romantic love. The boy is very brave. Applause for him. I wonder whether all the boys can do this for his girlfriend.
Aug 15, 2007 05:16
I wouldn't have done it myself through fear of rejection, I proposed via email on Valentines day and my Han Jing said yes, I will propose in the proper romantic manner when I see her.
Aug 15, 2007 12:22
  • GRIZ326
It doesn't sound very romantic to me...but "Snow White" seemed to respond.

My idea of romantic is old fashioned...something like:

Sunrise at the Golden Summit of Emei Shan with your sweetheart. The guy gets down on one knee, offers a ring and asks his Sweetie to marry him.

...but then I am so old fashioned and old that I remember when the Dead Sea was just sick ;-)
Aug 15, 2007 20:14
  • BBQQ
"Sunrise at the Golden Summit of Emei Shan with your sweetheart. The guy gets down on one knee, offers a ring and asks his Sweetie to marry him. "

It's great! I like this idea. Travel with the sweetheart and propose in seaside is also romantic.

Aug 15, 2007 20:26
  • KEVIN0518
BBQQ, I am going to say that proposing in seaside is romantic.

Hehe, Alan. To propose via e-mail is good. If she refuses, you will not feel embarrassed. Since she had accepted your proposal, you should propose to her formally in the proper manner.
Oct 20, 2007 03:47
  • DREAMLIFE
Quote: The offical in the university said that what they had done broke the order in the university and was not in accordance with their identity of a student.

What is the order? College students are adults and they have the right to look for their true love. So far as I know, those college students who meet the age requirements of the marriage law are allowed to get married in colleges. They shouldn't have been punished by the college authority.
Oct 22, 2007 11:29
I will Kevin, it was always my plan to get down on one, she will have to help me back up again though. he he
Oct 22, 2007 22:29
  • ICEBERG
Alan, you seem a little timid. You should propose to her at a very romantic candle dinner. To propose via e-mail is not good. She might think that you are a coward. Luckily, your Snow White is not that kind of woman.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Romance or ??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code