Menu
Find international school in Hainan
Sep 19, 2009 20:38
GUEST32252 We are opening an English Language centre in Haikou soon. Please contact me at singnet.com.sg|hostel0100 for more info.

James
Sep 19, 2009 20:44
GUEST32252 Dear Dr Michael,

I am a Singaporean and work and live in Singapore. I travel to Hainan for business many times a year. I am interested to open an English Language centre in Haikou. Please contact me if you are interested to discuss further what we could do together.

James
singnet.com.sg|hostel0100
Dec 4, 2009 10:17
GUESTALLEN Our family prepares to move to hainan due to the work. I have a son who is 6 years old. So far, I haven't found an International (English speaking) school at the Island. Does anyone know if there is one?

Jan 27, 2010 09:52
GUEST21955 Hello,
To my knowledge there are no English immersion schools in Haikou. Your best bet would be hiring a foreign tutor.
Jun 6, 2010 21:25
GUEST66143 Hi there, we are planning to open a large kindergarten in Haikou within 6 months. It is designed as the best international kindergarten in Haikou. We are lookin for someone could run the English ESL teaching programs. If you are interest, please email me at yahoo.ca|jwcrownallcorp, or call me at 13944824448, ask for Richard. tks
Jun 12, 2010 23:15
  • DBESTWEBDEV
please visit http://haikou-expat.com[tcgurl=http://haikou-expat.com]haikou expat[/tcgurl]
Jul 30, 2010 06:47
  • JODIE04
Hi all,
hoping to find some of you still active on this sight, we are considering a potential move to Sanya and would be interested to hear from anyone about schools or homeschooling, we have a 6yo who has attended a biligual kindergarten in Huizhou for the past 18 months and is due to commence primary school this September. Hoping to hear from anyone kind regards jodie
Oct 6, 2010 03:40
  • NUTZ
Hi All
We are a South African family wanting to live in China, we are currently looking for work in and around Shanghai, looking to live in a smaller town on the outskirts for reasons of lower living costs mainly BUT our problem is schooling for our children-boy 8(Grade2going on to 3 next yr), girl 6(Grade R –Grade 1 next yr) and boy 3(play school). They attend a private Christian British curriculum school and it costs R2600, 00 a month each for the older children. All the schools we’ve looked at on the internet charge exorbitant rates and we’ve read articles that the bilingual schooling is not favourable for expats.We can’t afford the schools in China and need any info on schooling, private tutoring or home schooling (which I’ll have to do if I can’t find a affordable local English school) from families who’ve already crossed this bridge.
Natasha

Nov 23, 2010 15:18
GUEST62480 Hello

I am planning on moving to Sanya to work at the MGM Grand when it opens late in 2011. Any new developments in schooling for children? (3 and 7). We were considering living in Shenzen and me flying back and forth but would prefer not to. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Nov 24, 2010 00:38
GUEST02245 Hi GUEST 13153 or anyone in Sanya with kids,

I am looking to find out more about the Montessori in Sanya or any other International Kindergarten for my 3 and 5 year old.

Thank you, my direct e-mail is hotmail.com|wolskaj
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Find international school in Hainan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code