Menu
Find international school in Hainan
Feb 8, 2009 17:03
GUEST16671 My husband and I are exploring the options of teaching at a school in Hainan. We are from the United States, have excellent teaching credentials and references, but don't have the capital to start our own school, which is what we truly would like to do.

There are so many Forums out there requesting info on schools in Hainan, where English is the primary language yet there's not much information posted. Please keep us informed of any movement in the so needed International School possibilities in Hainan. Our bags are packed. Thank you.

Dr. Michael and Merri Oberlin
Feb 9, 2009 07:31
GUEST46146 Are you looking for work teaching the children of expats living on Hainan or are you looking for work as an ESL teacher? The population of expats that have families is too low to require a school solely dedicated to teaching the children of foreigners.In other words..try again in another 3-5 years when such a school will be needed.You might be able to find a job tuturing or trying to start some kind of private school only for expats on your own.If it is a job teaching english to Chinese nationals your after, there are plenty of ESL schools in Haikou.
Why did you chose Hainan anyway? Any information you "google" about Hainan is way overblown...this a very small province still mostly comprised of small fishing villages.FYI this is not Beijing , Shanghai or Shenzen.Places I think you would find more opportunities to find the kind of situation you are looking for.The pay for foreign teachers in China is very low also (average $500 U.S per month) anywhere other than Beijing where salaries are closer to what teachers make in North America.
Mar 17, 2009 18:48
GUEST86549 Hello,
I am trying to find an ESL position in Haikou... the internet is information overload... Anyone know of good schools to work at. I've received a contract from Haikou Premier Chinese & Foreign Language Training School, has anyone heard of the school, or even know if it exists?
If you are in Haikou, I would love to ask you some questions.
Please please, email me at gmail.com|lindsaymadsen
thanks!
Sep 19, 2009 20:24
GUEST32252 We are going to open a new language centre in Haikou by end of December this year. If u are interested please email to me at singnet.com.sg|hostel0100

Thank you
James Ong
Sep 19, 2009 20:26
GUEST32252 Dear Jean,

We are opening a new English Language centre in Haikou. If u are interested to enrol your child please contact me at singnet.com.sg|hostel0100

James
Sep 19, 2009 20:28
GUEST32252 We are opening a new English language centre soon in Haikou. If u are interested to enroll your child , please contact me at singnet.com.sg|hostel0100

James
Sep 19, 2009 20:29
GUEST32252 Weare opening a new English language centre soon in Haikou. Please contact me at singnet.com.sg|hostel0100 for more information.

James
Sep 19, 2009 20:31
GUEST32252 We are opening a new English Language Centre soon in Haikou.
Please contact me at singnet.com.sg|hostel0100 for more information.

James
Sep 19, 2009 20:33
GUEST32252 We are opening a new English Language centre in Haikou soon. Please contact me at singnet.com.sg|hostel0100 for more information.

James
Sep 19, 2009 20:37
GUEST32252 I am looking to set up an English alnguage centre in Haikou and would like more information in this area. I hope u can help.
my email is singnet.com.sg|hostel0100
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Find international school in Hainan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code