Menu
Which country's nationals have the best sense of Humor?
Oct 19, 2011 22:48
GUEST87152 i was born in berlin some 70 years ago & live now over 30 years in australia
i relate to & love british humour & american humour leaves me cold
possibly because i don't relate at all to us-americans....on my many travels
i find us-americans too noisy & mostly crude....give me a good u.k. comedy
& i laugh myself silly....brigid
Nov 29, 2011 14:34
GUEST25160 Well like personally I have always Been told I've got a gd humor like I'm like laughing all the time at school with my friends were usally in tears , I'm always happy smiling I'm all ways joking about and shizz plus I have a dry and very british sarcastic sense of humor , I find the british like too take the piss out off each other and them selfs and the people usally don't take it seriously and just laugh back say I usally go to my friends " alright u mother fucker and they usally say back I'm great u slag "
May 28, 2012 05:36
GUEST25344 australia is the funniest country and funniest people in the world
May 31, 2012 07:02
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST25160 View Post

Well like personally I have always Been told I've got a gd humor like I'm like laughing all the time at school with my friends were usally in tears , I'm always happy smiling I'm all ways joking about and shizz plus I have a dry and very british sarcastic sense of humor , I find the british like too take the piss out off each other and them sel...

Imitating a British won't make a person a British. I wonder which part of Britain he originates.
Wan
Jun 18, 2012 19:31
GUEST14121 The funniest thing that I'm reading this discussion in 2012 :D
here in my home "Egypt" people have the sense of humor
some can talking jokes for about two hours or more ! not only how they compose these jokes but how they deal with any situation ..
every single situation even it was very bad they will make you laugh about it :)
we must not be the best country that have sense of humor all over the world but we are the best among Arabs
Jun 24, 2012 00:52
GUESTRANA I belive its not american or british who have the good sense of humour .. its the people who has,, and it could be the any nationality ...
Nov 10, 2012 06:58
GUEST70140 well the british have the best sence of humor im british when i go on holiday to america they cant take a joke they have a sence of humor only a british 5 year old would find funny and the australians well theyjust have the shitiest sence of humour in the world they laugh at stuff wich is blatently not fuuny i no this becuse i emergrated to australia there so cheasy aswell like the americans. in britain people take the piss out of you as a joke its more funny look all the best comedys come from britain for exsample inbetweners,mr bean,black adder,gavin and stacey,mrs browns boys,only fools and horses, steptoe and sun, miranda,dads army. also pual was rote by a british guy and it has brittish sence of humor so that counts as british and the film witch came out a couple of months ago is entirely british humor and wrote by a british person. also the british have a funny charm about them. were not blunt anymore actully so you can shove that up your arse and oh i almost forgot have a nice day bye
Nov 10, 2012 07:04
GUEST70140 you dont mate australians have a crap sence of humor they get ifended if you say to them your a wanker as a joke your comedys are crap also go look at british humor its much better
Aug 26, 2013 12:16
GUEST21111 emmm na irish aint decended from amrican lol try other way round
Nov 4, 2013 06:33
  • ROSEMARY4220
Definitely Australians, even though we do sometimes have a whacky sense of humour. Not like Crocodile Dundee, hes just what we call an Okka, No one is that dumb, but the general people love to laugh and make others laugh as well
Page 8 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Which country's nationals have the best sense of Humor?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code