Menu
Train to Shenzhen from Hong Kong?
Jan 15, 2011 21:29
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTRAY View Post

Hye..I'm from Brunei and I want to go to shenzen only for a day with my family & my 4yrs child..
1. I'm staying in Kimberly hotel Hongkong, so which train I have to take it?
2. What time the train start & close?
3. Do I have to apply visa?
4. Where is the best place to shopping in Shenzen, such as clothes, computer and bab...

Kimberly Hotel is not far from B1 Exit of Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station. Walk along Kimberly Road until you get to Nathan Road. Then keep walking on Nathan Road to get to B1 Exit of Tsim Sha Tsui. There you can use MTR to Lo Wu. Cross Luo Hu Border to reach Shenzhen.

Duration Time: around 53 minutes. Fare: HK$36.5. The MTR usually closes around 24: 00. So does the Luo Hu Border.

If you stay in Shenzhen less than 15 days, you needn’t apply a visa.
Feb 10, 2011 05:33
GUEST40110 i need to go hong kong than shenzhen,so want to ask which rout is easy to go from chunking mansion near impeial hotal,should i take train or bus
Feb 10, 2011 05:59
GUESTGENTLMAN hi,

i want to go shenzhen from my hotal imperial hotal near chunking mansion,so shuold i take train?

regds
Feb 11, 2011 00:24
GUEST5012
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTGENTLMAN

hi,
i want to go shenzhen from my hotal imperial hotal near chunking mansion,so shuold i take train?

regds

You can take a taxi to Hung Hom MTR Station, take East Rail to Lo Wu and pass the border to reach Shenzhen. Or you can walk along Nathan Road to L2 entrance of East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station and then take mtr to Hung Hom and then use East Rail.

MTR: HK$33 and around 42 minutes.
Feb 22, 2011 20:24
GUESTSALINA I need the map from Hong Kong Airport to get a train to Shenzhen.
Feb 22, 2011 21:08
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSALINA

I need the map from Hong Kong Airport to get a train to Shenzhen.

See this one. you could take the HongKong MTR all the way to Luo Hu. Pass the border and you'll be in Shenzhen.
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/images/map/hongkong/metro.jpg
Mar 29, 2011 03:16
GUEST75202 How to get straight to Lo hu shenzhen via hkg airport?? pls advise
Mar 29, 2011 03:38
GUEST4554
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST75202

How to get straight to Lo hu shenzhen via hkg airport?? pls advise

Take A43 airport shuttle bus to Sheung Shui and then take East Rail (mtr) to Lo Wu. Pass the border and you will get to Luohu.
Apr 4, 2011 09:41
GUESTPAT Where and what bus would I take from H.K airport to Shenzhen , I am staying at Best Western Felicity Hotel
Apr 5, 2011 22:09
GUEST1181
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTPAT

Where and what bus would I take from H.K airport to Shenzhen , I am staying at Best Western Felicity Hotel

There are direct buses from the HKIA to Shenzhen. Read it:
http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/transport/transport-connection-with-mainland-china/mainland-coach-services.html

Page 7 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Train to Shenzhen from Hong Kong?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code