Menu
Train to Shenzhen from Hong Kong?
May 22, 2011 05:31
GUEST10175 Hallo Ellyse und alle anderen!
Die Beiträge sind interessant doch wenig aufschlussreich. Ich beabsichtige im kommenden Monat nach Shenzhen zu reisen (über Hong Kong).
Grund: Der Flug nach Hong Kong kostet nur 65% im Vergleich zu Shenzhen. Außerdem gibt es nur eine Zwischenlandung.
Ich bevorzuge de Weiterreise nach Shenzhen per Bahn.
Grund: Ich denke, dass diese Fahrt interessanter ist. Außerdem habe ich Probleme. Der Flug (besser die Landung) wird mich bereits umgebracht haben. Bei Bus und Schiff ergeht es mir nicht anders.
Wie komme ich zum Bahnhof in Hong Kong und wie teuer wird eine einfache Fahrt?
Antwort gerne auch freenet.de|jon_online

May 22, 2011 21:22
GUEST9693
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10175 View Post

Hallo Ellyse und alle anderen!<br />
Die Beiträge sind interessant doch wenig aufschlussreich. Ich beabsichtige im kommenden Monat nach Shenzhen zu reisen (über Hong Kong). <br />
Grund: Der Flug nach Hong Kong kostet nur 65% im Vergleich zu Shenzhen. Außerdem gibt es nur eine Zwischenlandung.<br />
Ich bevorzuge de Weiterreise nach She...

Why not post your question in English? I am trying to help you but I can't understand what you wrote.
May 27, 2011 05:59
GUEST63236 Hi we want to go to shenzen from hong kong airport without having to go into Kowloon. Which is the best way? We are staying at shangri la hotel at low wu? Taxi? Transfer bus? Ferry?
May 27, 2011 20:20
GUESTLEO
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST63236

Hi we want to go to shenzen from hong kong airport without having to go into Kowloon. Which is the best way? We are staying at shangri la hotel at low wu? Taxi? Transfer bus? Ferry?

Take airport shuttle bus from airport to Fanling, get off and then change to MTR to Luohu.
May 28, 2011 00:14
GUEST22694 how to go shen zhen from hong kong???
May 28, 2011 00:41
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22694

how to go shen zhen from hong kong???

Take Hong Kong MTR to Luohu, get off and pass Luohu Border, you will reach Shenzhen.
Jun 1, 2011 14:03
GUESTGUESTAZ I will travel from Shenzhen to HK (July 31st, Sunday) and leave HK via HK airport. Will stay at hotel Conrad. What's my options and best choice from Shenzhen to Conrad, Conrad to airport and what are the prices? I may have no more than 3 luggage.
Jun 1, 2011 20:35
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTGUESTAZ

I will travel from Shenzhen to HK (July 31st, Sunday) and leave HK via HK airport. Will stay at hotel Conrad. What's my options and best choice from Shenzhen to Conrad, Conrad to airport and what are the prices? I may have no more than 3 luggage.

Shenzhen to Conrad: go to Luohu Border, pass it and then take Hong Kong MTR to Hung Hom, then take a taxi to the hotel.
Conrad to Hong Kong Airport: you could take airport shuttle bus A11(HKD40) or E11 (HKD21) to the airport. You may ask the hotel staff where to take the bus.
Jun 30, 2011 22:30
GUESTZI XIA Hi there! I need your help. I am now in Zhengzhou, as a student of university, learning Chinese. I am a foreigner and willing to visit Hong Kong with the cheapest way. Do you have any suggestion about how to get there and how to find a cheap hostel but still convenience (with a rough price prediction)? How the easiest and cheapest way to get to HK from Shenzhen if I take train from Zhengzhou? Thanks a million! (:
Jul 1, 2011 01:13
  • LINGYUXISU
[quote=GUESTZI XIA,433461]Hi there! I need your help. I am now in Zhengzhou, as a student of university, learning Chinese. I am a foreigner and willing to visit Hong Kong with the cheapest way. Do you have any suggestion about how to get there and how to find a cheap hostel but still convenience (with a rough price prediction)? How the easiest and cheapest way to get to HK from Shenzhen if I take train from Zhengzhou? Thanks a million! (:[/quote]

So you'll take a train to Shenzhen? I've searched that the train arrives at around 2200. In this case, you'd better stay one night in Shenzhen around the railway station, whose accommodation is much cheaper than Hong Kong, and then go to Hong Kong the next morning.

The Shenzhen Railway Station ( Luohu Railway Station) is just next to Luohu Border. Pass the border and you could take the Hong Kong MTR to anywhere in Hong Kong you want.

My friend and I have visited Hong Kong the past April. She has stayed in Bridal Tea House Hotel. It's not bad. But the hotel has many branches in Hong Kong . Just choose one close to the MTR Entrance/Exit.
Page 8 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Train to Shenzhen from Hong Kong?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code