Menu
Flying around china -- cost?
Jul 13, 2007 11:05
  • KRUUTH
Well, I just found out I'm going to have a little more means in china. For this reason it looks as though I might be able to travel a bit more. Could someone tel me about flying around in country? How much does it cost to fly from beijing to wuhan or guangzhou? Do you need to get tickets in advance?
Jul 13, 2007 23:04
  • SUSAN205060
You need to book ticket in advance via a good agent & more earlier ( advance at least one or two weeks , you can get better discount.

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng ( China Tour Guide)
MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060
Jul 14, 2007 09:31
  • JABAROOTOO
Use the 'plane' icon at the top of this page to give you some idea of the number of scheduled flights between the cities you are interested in flying. Cost varies but you can get some good discounts. You can often get flights just the day before or even on the same day (cheap too) if you are not in too much of a hurry.

But do your homework so you know what to expect.
Jul 17, 2007 15:13
  • KRUUTH
I see. Is there some special palce I should go? I'm mainly looking at guangzhou and then I can take a train to shenzhen.
Jul 17, 2007 19:46
  • BBQQ
Guangzhou in Guangdong province is already a good destination to explore. If you have more time and money, you may also visit Guilin, Yangshuo, Longsheng in Guangxi Province.
Post a Reply to: Flying around china -- cost?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code