Menu
Learning Chinese in Shenzhen
May 31, 2009 02:24
GUEST21226 I´m interested in chinese learning, I'm fluently in English, I'm a woman and if you are still looking for someone just emailme to
yahoo.com|normadhuerta
I'm norma

Are you already living in Shenghzen?
Jun 18, 2009 00:05
GUEST20231 Hello!

My name is Jennifer. My brother and I are are from the USA, however living in Shenzhen for the next two months and looking for someone to teach us the basics of the Chinese language.

Please contact me via email: yahoo.com|jlau4479
Jun 19, 2009 00:26
GUEST18394 Hi my name is Eddie. I am a native American English speaker. I am interested in improving my Mandarin in exchange for helping a native Mandarin speaker improve his/her English. I'd like to do this via regular phone conversations. If you're interested, please email me at yahoo.com|eddieliu8.
Thank you.
Jun 26, 2009 04:33
GUEST96213
hi ! who want to learn chinese , please contact me , i can teacher everybody who want to learn chinese . i also can speak english , so it is no promblem to communicate with each other

i live in shenzhen Luohu , i like to make more friend , make life more happy

my contat : MSN: hotmail.com|yangmeixiu during woring time , i use this skype:benson6862 , my name is Michelle a Lady
Jul 20, 2009 22:28
GUEST96202 hi

if you want to learn Mandarin,welcome contact me , i just want to make more friend
i can teach anyone who want to learn Mandarin

i am in shenzhen luohu district
msn:hotmail.com|yangmeixiu

best regards
Michelle
Jul 22, 2009 02:50
GUEST34208 No bullshit! I can just teach you chinese as how you like!
Aug 26, 2009 03:57
GUEST00129 hi, my name is sarach ,i was a professional Chinese teacher in a university ,i hold a Msater of M.A ,and now i'm in shenzhen ,if anybody would like to study local Chinese and Chinese culture ,please contact me
Sep 1, 2009 23:23
GUEST51153 Hi, everybody!
My name is Torry.
I am a professional Chinese language teacher. I have 10 yeas experience in child's education and can teach children from 3 years.If your child does not speak Chinese, but you want him go to primary school in China, you can contact me. I will help you :)I f you want your child to learn Chinese and Chinese culture, I will be responsible for your child.
My contacts:
126.com|torry_cn

Sep 7, 2009 21:20
Hi, there~
I am Aileen in Shenzhen, a part time Chinese teacher who teaches foreigners standard mandarin.
My hometown is in north China (Generally speaking, Northerns speak better mandarin than Southerns ^_^), and there were two Chinese teachers in my family, my mother and my grandfather. I also have a national mandarin certificate with a B-level of the 1st class.
I am experienced with teaching foreigners mandarin, and I also love teaching Chinese.
I can offer F2F tutoring in Shenzhen as a private Chinese teacher. Whether you wanna study mandarin for daily life or for business, I can help!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me!
My msn : hotmail.com|morningvian
My yahoo msger : yahoo.cn|aileen_dong
My skype : aileen_dong

Sep 15, 2009 03:57
GUEST73115 Hi i have lived in shenzhen since june im originaly from England and would like to find a teacher to teach me mandarin . my e-mail is yahoo.co.uk|kdmlongang
Page 4 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Learning Chinese in Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code