Menu
Learning Chinese in Shenzhen
Sep 18, 2009 06:26
GUEST71103 what souveners are best from china? except for venerical de....? ))
Sep 24, 2009 22:37
GUESTHELEN “There is no free lunch”. but you can study mandarin for free now through your hard working. If you are English or other foreign language speaking people, you can study Chinese by making language exchange with native Chinese. The more effort you make, the more benefit you will get. Believe your own ability!
Please contact at: yahoo.com.cn|helenwonge

Oct 5, 2009 03:36
GUESTAMY Hi ,my name is Amy ,I am working in ShenZhen Futian .I want to learn English well.We can teach each other and make progress together
Oct 9, 2009 22:56
GUEST44170 hi, i am a korean-german architect, who came to shenzhen 2 months ago.
i am interested in learning chinese. as my work is kind of unpredictable,
i would prefer single lessons on a flexible basis.

my email address is: hotmail.com|stevestyle78

bye, steve
Oct 14, 2009 21:45
GUEST15082 Please let me know what happened to learning chinese.
I have the plan to go to Shenzhen and take a course to learn chinese.

yahoo.com|kiumarsa
Oct 23, 2009 22:35
  • JOWEET
Hi, Is there anyone who want to learn Chinese with native? I'm working in a foreign company in Futian district, Shenzhen and can teach you after work.
Be free to contact me at joweet312 at hotmail dot com. Thanks!
Last edited by JOWEET: Oct 23, 2009 22:37
Nov 16, 2009 12:03
  • SZALICEXIE
hi..i can teach you Mandarin well quickly !! maybe just 3 months ,you speak chinese very well !!

My name is Alice, a Chinese teacher with patience and experience and I love teaching Chinese. Both Pinyin and Bopomofo phonetic systems I am familiar with, as well as the traditional and simplified Chinese characters. Most importantly, I motivate students to engage/love learning and help them experience the true joy of learning a foreign language, and also learning its culture and people. I offer face to face tutoring in shenzhen and on-line tutoring via voice/video software such as Skype or Yahoo Voice, I also have experience translating for local businesses. So Whether you want to study Chinese for fun or for business, I can help! Please email me for more details.

This is my e-mail: yahoo.com|szalicexie
Thank you !!!

Nov 19, 2009 01:15
  • CHINA_EXPERT
Hi All
I am now living in shenzhen and I want to find a foreigner to improve my English too. So, anyone who want to learn chinese can contact me on skype ,my ID is "Fantasy.lcy" or Send me email to "hotmail.com|fantasy.lcy" that for a fast comunacation. probloly we can exchange ideas on anything .
thanks and best regards!

Lee
Dec 1, 2009 02:14
  • FEYFINE2010
hi, all,

this is ella from Shenzhen. if you have free time please take no hesitate to contact with me.

MP:13418462056
MSN:hotmail.com|tyf20041226
Jan 16, 2010 05:59
GUEST14449 Hi everyone
I am peter and i work in airlines.I have much spacetime and i'm interested in teaching chinese.I can also guide you where the good place to go or nice house to rent in shenzhen.Please contact me if you are interested : )
my email: 163.com|wstuta
Page 5 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Learning Chinese in Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code