Menu
English Teacher Wanted in Kunming
Aug 1, 2007 03:43
  • STEPHENSTER
We are currently hiring qualified teachers for our institute.
Basically, we need a teacher who can show interests and eagerness to students.
Good teaching environment, Paid vacation, and year-end bonus provided.
And class starts from this August – urgently, so teacher-to-be should get here ASAP.

Job Description

- Type of Position; A part/full-time teacher
- Pay: 80/hr or negotiable(we honor teaching experience)
- Starting date: As soon as possible(from August)
- Class: Adults
-Native speaker
-Teaching experience
-Bachelor` s degree English, Linguistics or Education
-TESL/TESOL/TEFL certificate

If you are interested, please send your resume / cover letter / current picture to me.
More detailed information will be discussed via interview.

Contact People: Stephen
E-mail address: yahoo.com.cn|stephenster

Cell Phone: 15925231911
Apr 4, 2008 20:52
GUEST67253 I am applying for the position as English Teacher
I am a teacher currently working in Suzhou, Jiangsu. I have been here in China since 2003 and am currently in charge of a course aimed at making spoken English more approachable in the Inner Suzhou Middle Schools. I am employed by the International Teacher Exchange Education Bureau. AS I have been here for 4-5 years I am now looking for a change of scene. As luck would have it I spent some time in Kunming recently and was impressed by the city.
I have an arts degree from Newcastle University, Australia I have a teachers certificate and a Diploma of Education
I have been a teacher in Australia for 25 years and have also spent time teaching in England, Thailand, and Japan. I have taught English up to a college and university entrance level, and acted as an examiner in the NSW Dept of SChool education year 12 english examinations. I have taught ESL in China, Thailand and Japan for a period of 6 years.
I would be looking to start work in the late August/ September time period. I will send my cv via my email account if you are interested.
Perry Clark (China mobile- 13812675305) email gmail.com|perry.clark1
Sep 2, 2008 00:54
GUEST18572 I'm Imelda Asahan. I currently work as an English teacher in Kunming Good News Language Consulting Company, I would like to have a part time job and I'm interested about your ads. Please call me at my mobile number: 13577001893, I'll be available for an interview any time.
Nov 18, 2008 19:28
GUEST19759 Hi,I have been teaching in China since 2003.I am a graduate of two Bachelor degrees(Education and Law(LlB.).My email:yahoo.com.cn|yunnan44 My Mobile Ph.:13888622437
My wife also has been teaching in China since 2004 in different academic fields such as Philosophy,Psychology,Health Ethics,Logic ,all in English and other English subjects in Beijing.
Nov 18, 2008 23:56
  • WANHU
Quote: "Would be looking to start work in the late August/ September time period. I will send my cv via my email account if you are interested."
Quote: "Please call me at my mobile number: ---, I'll be available for an interview any time."

Who is applying for the job? Shouldn't the applicant contact the advertiser instead? Just a thought.

Wan
Jan 2, 2009 18:50
GUEST38649 Hi, Are you still looking for a teacher? I have beed in China since 2004. I have taught Mathrmatics at a prep school for European Universtities in Sichuan and English at a private college in Yangshuo. I also teach music and piano.. I have a double first class degree (Pure Math and Computing) and an M.A rom Cmbridge University. I am currently looking for a new position and am at present in GuangXi. Povinve.

Philip ggmail.com|merrickpj
Mar 15, 2009 22:20
GUESTSANDY I am applying for the position as English Teacher.I am a English teacher currently working for Kunming south international school yun nan (kunming nan yang gou ji school) i have been china more then six years with four yeras english teaching experience if are you still ;ooling for teacher please call me , my mobile number :15808866568
Aug 30, 2011 22:50
GUEST78197 I am an American English teacher in Shanghai starting next week my 2nd year teaching here at a university.My contract and work visa expires July 14,2012.I also taught 2003-2010 to all ages 8yrs and older in S.Korea.I am interested in teaching at your institute in the future.Email is yahoo.com|jlewellen2003 and cell in Shanghai-Pudong is 1377 4479 956.I enjoy teaching all ages and especiall adults who have a basic English speaking ability.I do not have an ESL certification but a lot of experience teaching alone and with as many as 11 Korean co-teachers in the past.I can send you all my teaching credentials,reference letters,recent pic and any other documentation you need.Yahoo messenger is yahoo.com|jlewellen2003 and QQ chat is 2442265479 Skype is jimmylewis69 and I am available after July 14th,2012 and my name is Jimmy Lewellen from the USA.I am agood teacher and you will be satisfied with me.Please send me more detailed info about the position,apartment accomidations,salary,vacation,ages and number of students,teaching hours,ect...Thanks!
Aug 31, 2011 00:51
  • JIMMYLEW
I am interested-I am in the white shirt in the pic with other teachers here in Shanghai.I am available after July 14th,2012 to teach.QQ number is 24422654 79,skype is jimmylewis69 and email is yahoo.com|jlewellen2003 and my name is Jimmy.Cell is 1377 4479 956.

Nov 29, 2011 12:49
GUEST51018 Dear Stephen,

Could you please tell me if this position is still available? I am a little confused by the previous posts as some date back many years although there is a post as recently as August 31st 2011! I appreciate you must be very busy however a response, even if it is a polite 'no', would be greatly received.
Thank you in advance for your time and I hope to hear from you shortly.

Best Wishes

Patric Feeny
email: hotmail.com|patricfeeny
Post a Reply to: English Teacher Wanted in Kunming
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code