Menu
Advice needed on how to put on weight
Aug 3, 2007 03:50
  • ZOEY
You may feel surprised when seeing this thread. Countless people are trying their best to lose weight. But last night one of my friends asked me for some advice on how to put on weight. I had no idea. Personnally, it is also hard for me to put on weight, despite of eating fat food. Can anyone give some advice on how to put on weight? My friend and I will appreaciate.
Aug 3, 2007 06:09
  • DODGER
Zoey,
you friend need s to go to the Gym and lift weights. I am sure that there will be education there
Dodger.
Aug 3, 2007 15:13
  • DAVEC
I have too much weight, I can give some away if anyone really wants any. hehe
Aug 3, 2007 23:33
  • CHYNAGYRL
Lift weights, do push-ups. Eat protein. Do aerobic exercises that build muscle such as swimming, running, bicycling.
Aug 6, 2007 03:04
I'm the same as you Dave, in fact I can probably give more than you.
Aug 6, 2007 23:02
  • FRANKENSTEIN
ZOEY, does your friend want to put on weight or do body building? It seems that all the suggestions mentioned here is to build muscles and have a good stature. If your friend want to put on weight, just sleep and eat food which contain much calories, such as cream, chocolate and fat. The most important is not to take many sports activities.
Aug 6, 2007 23:52
  • LILY417
HI, Zoey, it's really interesting! i used to have the same problem with you when i'm in university. but after i graduated, i'm free from the pressure of examination, and no need to get up early to read english text loudly or go to bed late and speak english or do excercise in the dream which used to be my normal practice when i'm in univerisity. besides now i can cook meal everyday, especially at weekend. you know what? i'm puting on weight 4kg in less than one and a half month! i'm so happy with the progress! so my advice is live a relaxed life and enjoy your meal everyday, you will put on weight!
Aug 8, 2007 05:16
  • APAULT
Come and copy the new Chinese businessmen :)

I think it shows that western food is no more fattening than Chinese.... but what is happening now is that people are eating proportionally more of the 'tasty dishes' compared with rice etc.
Aug 8, 2007 11:51
  • LIONPOWER
Slim figure is best one, so don't go too heavy.
Aug 8, 2007 20:03
  • MAY001
Marry and you will be fatter than before.
Aug 9, 2007 07:31
  • DODGER
May001,
but perhaps for only 9 months..
Dodger.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Advice needed on how to put on weight
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code