Menu
Who is the spokesman of Chinese Kung Fu?
Aug 14, 2007 21:04
  • LEOPOLD219
I heard that Rush Hour 3 has got a top box-office in America. Wow, Jackie Chan is still so cool and charismatic.
Aug 15, 2007 22:46
  • GRIZ326
I like all of them.

Jackie Chan is the most fun and Jet Li's movie (Fearless) about the great Wushu master Huo Yuanjia is spectacular! It is sad that we had only a few years with Bruce Lee.

Aug 16, 2007 02:04
I agree Griz, Bruce died far too young for someone so fit.
Aug 16, 2007 20:44
  • LEONARDO
As a Chinese saying goes, heroes live a short life; beauty has a bad forturne, and dies at young age.
Aug 17, 2007 02:04
The tragedy for the Lee family was his son died young while making a movie.
Aug 21, 2007 01:45
  • LEOPOLD219
Rush Hour has been premiered in US, but it will be banned in mainland China. It is said that the movie contain some scene of humiliating China or Chinese. Is it true? Can anyone tell me what is the story about?

Thanks in advance!
Aug 21, 2007 02:21
I still don't know why it was banned, yes some of the bad people were the Triads but the real evil person wasn't even Chinese.
The story is the Chinese embasador to the US claims to know how to destroy the Triads but they try to kill him, Jackie is his bodyguard and tries to catch the hitman, if you remember the little girl from Rush Hour 1, well she is now grown up into a young lady and she get's kidnapped by the Triads, Jackie & Chris Tucker go after them to Paris and bring down the baddies.
It's a very funny film with Jackie & Chris Tucker on top form, I hope you can get to see it somehow.
I don't know if there will be a Rush Hour 4, I hope so.
Aug 22, 2007 21:14
  • MIRANDAZHAO
I like Jet Lee. His acting skill is fabulous. He is playing a leading role in the film "Mummy 3". He will play the leading role of Emperor Qin Shi Huang who is cursed by a witch in the film. It is said that he will visit the Warrior Terra Cotta to film the movie next month.
Aug 30, 2007 21:46
  • DYLAN0428
Jet lee has real techenique
Bruce lee migh has real techenique
Jakie chen's echenique likes acrobatism
they all have the best acting be an actor
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Who is the spokesman of Chinese Kung Fu?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code