Menu
Marilyn Monroe VS Audrey Hepburn
Mar 31, 2012 08:53
GUEST29552 I think both woman are beautiful but I think Marilyn is a bit to over the top with her make-up, I have never seen any of her films and don't think I really would.
I defiantly prefer Audrey one million percent she is pretty with or without makeup and is just lovely all round. She is so memorable even after the first time you see her especially in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

AUDREY ALL THE WAY!!!
Apr 17, 2012 03:16
GUEST18466 I've seen both of them in movies and both of them are so different in their own way.

I choose both of them.
Not one actress could overcome their graces and uniqueness. No one.
Both of them are icons in their own way.

I can't decide.
It's hard to decide on both beautiful ladies.
Apr 17, 2012 03:22
GUEST18466 i know all of you would choose audrey because she is a classy intelligent kind talented woman.
i know i would also choose her.

but ever since i watched a marilyn monroe movie, i know why she is a star and legend as well.
she has got this aura and charm around her that if she enters a room, for sure, everyone would stop doing what they're doing and would look at her because she has this elegance and naughty side and a beauty that would be compared to of an angel.

she defines a different type of woman compare to audrey hepburn.
we all know that all woman are different and both of them are different type of woman.
so it's hard to compare.

all i know is that both of them are the epitome of a perfect women.
Jun 6, 2012 01:45
GUESTMIHIR That Is Freaking AWESOME! I can definitely see a usage for that on sites that rureiqe registration/logging in. Perhaps this method would be more adopted as time progresses. I myself am tired of juggling with multiple passwords for so many accounts (email,chat services, sites, etc ) I hope this gets picked up and implemented world wide! Fantastic Idea Patrick!
Jun 29, 2012 01:11
GUEST21631 actually- audrey did suffer from malnutrition when she was young and that is not her fault. also, audrey didn't have just ONE hairstyle- i think you just saw her early movies(although the "fugly bangs" are not ugly at all) because in her later movies she definately has a variety of hairstyles(see two for the road) and she was not a bad actress at all- look at movies "wait until dark" and "the nuns story". i think you should verify your facts before you criticize someone.
ps. marilyn and audrey are both very beautiful in different ways, i love them both although my ultimate role model is audrey
Jul 4, 2012 02:22
GUEST13824 Audrey Hepburn! She is classy and beautiful with those brown eyes and brown hair
Aug 19, 2012 19:30
GUEST98596 Might I just say that with every other reason aside as to WHY Audrey is better than Marilyn , Well. Audrey was her own person , throughout her entire career and her entire life. Marilyn on the other hand. Started out as a *** star. Changed her name completely . Bleached her hair blonde. She did everything society told her to so that she would be liked better. She's a follower. Far from her own person. Trying to fit into the 'image' of her time. That is the COMPLETE opposite of a role model. She stood for nothing except the fact that she clearly cared deeply about what others thought of her. If not for changing herself the ways she did , she wouldntve had the same confidence. and she died of a barbituates overdose. Audrey died of cancer. Audrey even embraced the fact of having unusually large feet for a girl. Hell, she wore a half size bigger so her feet wouldn't look cramped in her shoes. Even tho she stated plenty of times that she felt she 'wasn't good enough for the industry' , that didn't pressure her to change a damn thing. And Audrey deffinately does NOT look like a man. in any photo. She was absolutely beautiful. Surely with more natural beauty than Marilyn, or should I say Norma Jean , could've ever DREAMED of having. Audrey Hepburn all the way.
Aug 24, 2012 14:53
GUEST38201
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

Has to be Hepburn for me, I am not keen on blondes. In my experience blondes has always lived up to the 'dumb' stereotype. Hepburn is more of a lady and not a girl.

That awkward moment when Marilyn Monroe is not really a blonde... and has probably a higher IQ than Audrey Hepburn.. yeah awkward
Aug 24, 2012 15:09
GUEST38201
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST98596 View Post

Might I just say that with every other reason aside as to WHY Audrey is better than Marilyn , Well. Audrey was her own person , throughout her entire career and her entire life. Marilyn on the other hand. Started out as a *** star. Changed her name completely . Bleached her hair blonde. She did everything society told her to so that she would be l...

I have to say, Marilyn Monroe is easily the most minsunderstood female star, if not star. Often called a slut compared to Audrey, but was she really? Marilyn went through so much more than Audrey to get where she was. Audrey had so many oppurtunities while Marilyn had none. Yet you are speaking as if Audrey is more of a women than Marilyn. What could Marilyn do? She was given fame and if you went through what Marilyn went through I'm sure you would have shut your mouth and did what ever you could to get away from the misery of life you had. But of course none of Audrey's affairs are paid attention to, her affairs with men and women that were married. In short words Audrey was given the cake Marilyn fought for it. How the heck would you know how she died??!?!?! You talk as if you were there. I'm sorry you probably weren't even born while Marilyn died. I wasn't even born then!?!? You would be DEAD by now. Okay Marilyn wasn't natural so? Can I just say Marilyn had something Audrey wanted, that was charm. Audrey had natural beauty yes, talent yes, confidence yes. But why was she never a top star and loved like Marilyn. Because she had no charm. She was too perfect. She had no personality. Now can I DARE say, Audrey was a hollow person, beautiful, talented, BUT personality-less (From what I see). I love Marilyn, why? Because while everyone says she always cared about her image who the heck didn't?, I bet even Audrey gave a rats ass about her image. But Audrey fans are jealous that Audrey didn't even give a 16th of influence Marilyn gave to the world of the arts.
Sep 25, 2012 08:15
GUEST43188 Marilyn Monroe!
Shes so frickin beautiful, she is just amazing and I love her so much!
Page 18 of 20    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marilyn Monroe VS Audrey Hepburn
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code