Menu
Will you choose an agency to buy a house?
Aug 27, 2007 03:49
  • ELLEN77
Nowadays there are many agencies of real estate where you may choose a better house easier. But they charge much fees for it, and some of these may be unresonable. So Would you choose an agency to find a house, or by some other means?
Aug 27, 2007 04:19
  • MIRANDAZHAO
Now that the fees are unreasonlyhigh, why do we rely on so-called angencies to choose houses? If I want to buy a a house, I will use my clear eyes to judge whether it is worthwhile or not.
Aug 27, 2007 04:28
  • EVENING
I will not choose the agency either.
To rent a house, maybe the agency can help you find more sources, but they charge you a month's rental for their service!
Aug 27, 2007 18:06
  • GRIZ326
In the USA, a good real estate agent is worth more than what they charge you. My father founded a large real estate company in the eastern United States. He nudged many people into buying homes they did not believe they could afford at the time. When they finally sold those homes - all of his customers made bundles of money. My father always said, "The home you live in is the best investment you will ever make." After all of these years, that is still true in the USA. I do not know how closely the Chinese real estate business mirrors the US real estate business, so I do not know if it is true in China. But if a real estate agent leads you to a good property, priced right, then that must be worth something...especially if you might not have found it yourself.
Aug 27, 2007 20:11
  • BBQQ
Yes, agents do help you a lot and save you from the various info about houses. But I don't think Chinese agents are good enough now. They are more aiming at your (and the house holder's) money than helping you.
Post a Reply to: Will you choose an agency to buy a house?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code