Menu
Coming back for 30-60 days...
Aug 29, 2007 20:08
  • NEWBBIE
Griz thanks for the info, I've been hunting for quite a number of years in Malaysia actually but mainly boars, sometimes we get deers and once a Malayan honey bear. It'll be great if I'm able to tag along for the hunt, but of cos you'll have to be comfortable, the cost's not much of a problem but I'm not a US citizen, I'm from Singapore, do they allow foreigners to hunt there? It'll be a life time experience for me cos I've been hoping to get such an opportunity.
Aug 30, 2007 03:40
  • APAULT
My comment about gun sites (not to be confused with gunsights) was being flippant Griz. I knew your penchant for this area.
Aug 30, 2007 09:33
  • BENCE8810
Hi

Although I have never been to China yet (this will soon change), I see no reason why your VPN would be affected. What VPN solution do you have? Plain Windows, OpenSSL, or some sophisticated Juniper or Cisco? Most of them connect on port 500, which should definitely not be blocked. Intranet and VPN usually goes together, so the above statement doesnt sound valid with no to VPN but yes to Intranet, as your connection to Intranet is through VPN, otherwise really unsecured.

We have offices in China and even Saudi, and the VPN works just fine, I see no reason for you to have a problem.

Cheers

Ben
Jan 20, 2009 05:00
  • BK59923
hi every one , new to this site, all make interesting reading, GUSTO1910 left a message re living in china with a lady that has her own gaff, and living in china perminate, what would happen to his old age pension etc in england,
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Coming back for 30-60 days...
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code