Menu
Lose weight? See your blood type firstly!
Aug 29, 2007 01:48
  • BBQQ
An American food expert has discovered blood type has something to do with the weight losing effect.

Blood Group O: You need to eat lean pork, animal liver, sea food and green vegetables.

Blod Group A: You'd better not eat too much meat. Vegetables, beancurd, soybean are best choices.

Blood Group B: Meat, vegetables and milk products are good for you to lose weight while chicken meat, corns, tomatoes and nut should be avoided.

Blood Group AB: You'd better eat less but frequently in a day. Fish, beancurd, green vegetables and milk products are your good choices.

If you believe this, why not have a try?
Aug 29, 2007 04:56
  • SUNNYDREAM
It is somewhat reasonable!

I belong to the AB group. Three years ago, I am not slim at all. But after I fell in love with vegetables, beancurd and yogurt, I found myself slimmer and slimmer...... I lost 10 kilograms in the last three years!

I should say it is a long term task if you really want to rely on changing eating habit to loose weight. (*^__^*) 。。。。。。

Aug 29, 2007 05:00
  • CHERYL
I am trying to lose weight all the time, hope the above information will be helpful.
BBQQ, thank you!
Aug 29, 2007 20:42
  • LEOPOLD219
Girls always say to lose weight even they are not fat at all.
It's ok as long as you are healthy......
Aug 30, 2007 23:20
  • KEVIN0518
I wanna try to put on weight. I belong to B group. Is there any certain food that can make B-type people put on weight quickly?
Sep 2, 2007 07:54
This might be true, I'm a B type myself and I eat chicken a lot and I'm overweight!
Sep 6, 2007 18:14
  • ERENCIUS
Haha superstitions ;)
The best way is to eat in an equilibrated way and practise sport, better to replace fat with muscles. If you dont do so, as soon as you'll eat a things that are a bit to fat, you ll come back to the original state.

Quote:
Blod Group A: You'd better not eat too much meat. Vegetables, beancurd, soybean are best choices.

This is the worst you can do no matter who you are: to lose weight your metabolism needs to use the sugar you are stocking on your body. In order to do so, you must replace these sugars (the ones that are assimilated quickly by your body --sugar, sweets, desserts in general...-- and also the ones that are assimilated slowly --rice, potatoes, pastas...--) by proteins (white meat without skin, fishes but not salmon which is fat, tofu also if I remember well but there are many). Doing so, your body will be urged upon using the fat you have). Usually, women dont especially like to practise sport to lose weight (there are exceptions hopefully) but if you do, eat a bit of rice or potatoes so that you dont pass out ;).
I don't think blood type has any link with weight. I'm a bit fat and I have A type blood, but I eat a very little quantity of meat... My girlfriend (chinese) only eats meat, she's A also but she is not fat neither (in European eyes not Chinese one: Chinese girls are usually too thin) she has perfect figures actually (english measurements: 45-32-45/french ones: 90-64-90).
Actually the real factors are sedentarity, sport practise and nourishment. If you just work on one, you'll get back what you lost.
Plus if you limit what you eat, you'll lack vitamins and other substances your body needs but cannot create.
Sep 6, 2007 18:15
  • ERENCIUS
Doing so I lost 20 kilogrammes in 4 months practising sports 4 hours by day (running essentially), but I'm still too fat now so I'll do it again ;)
Sep 7, 2007 11:55
  • LIONPOWER
" ell in love with vegetables" ha ha , interesting?
Sep 8, 2007 07:16
  • WIZEMEN2
Yeh I got the book, its very interesting if even just to read the history of Blood types and when how and why they each evolved over the centuries.
Cant say I followed the reccommendations though, I like my food toooooooooooo much to miss out on anything!!!

The book by the way is called" The Eat Right Diet"
by Dr Peter D,Adamo, its a 375 page soft cover by Century. [Image attached]
Try: www.randomhouse.co.uk

Ive had a lot of skinny friends over my life, they are mostly all dead now, so I believe no matter what you do, destiny is already planned for you, so why worry,enjoy !!

Ban Diets and be Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 9, 2007 10:32
  • ERENCIUS
Haha that's also a good point of view (you are really wize;))
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Lose weight? See your blood type firstly!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code