Menu
Teaching jobs available
Aug 30, 2007 03:48
  • APAULT
If anyone's interested in a teaching job in Zhanjiang, SW Guangdong... college or midddle (=high) school let me know and I can put u in touch with the agent (who placed me).
Aug 30, 2007 05:03
  • ICEBLUE
Apault, do they only want English native speakers or anyone?
Sep 2, 2007 05:36
  • APAULT
English nativee or acceptable foreigners... these are the ones I hear about...and where there is the greatest shortage. (Some just won't pay enough...or I would have taken one of those jobs!)
Oct 7, 2007 17:26
GUEST39174 Hi Paul,

I am interested in moving down south of China because I have been in western part of mainland for more than 3 years now. I do not come from the so-called "native-english speaking country" so I would like to know how much they offer there?

Carol
Oct 9, 2007 10:48
  • APAULT
Carol

The pay and conditions are generally good, and the work is light! We have vacancies at present. They are concerned to get a good speaker of English but if your accent is light, I would hope they will take you on merit. There are many regional UK, US accents that are Why don't u message me and I will give you an email address and a phone number.

Paul
Oct 13, 2007 11:30
GUEST36437 Hello Paul,
Well, firstly I should inform to you that I `am Scottish and have chinese girlfriend and intend to marry in the near future, I plan to travel to Guangdong early in the new year and similar to yourself, I adore the chinese culture too so would most certainly like to live in China for a period of time, I`am contemplating towards finding a English teaching work, least this way I will obtain a truer insight into the chinese people lifes, only fair given that I intend to marry a chinese girl but also maybe I will discover that I would much rather prefer to live in China than the uk.
Maybe if possible you could give advise towards teaching without having a degree , I read so many blogs and many give very different opinions but notice from reading your own blogs that you appear to be well versed in all things concerning foreigners living and working in China .
Therefore I trust and hope that you may offer some help

best regards

Paul

my direct email I have to give this as I`am not a member to this site, ........ hotmail.com|pwilsn
Nov 8, 2007 15:52
  • BRENNAN
Hi Paul,

I have only just joined this site and came across your post whilst I was looking for information about teaching in Zhanjiang.

I wondered if there are any positions available at the moment or if you might have information regarding other institutions in Zhanjiang.

Thank you.

Nov 8, 2007 16:10
GUESTLIN Hello,

Does anyone know about summer only teaching jobs? Thanks

Lin
Nov 16, 2007 23:50
  • BELLA
Hi,i work in a small city called fushun,40 minutes from shenyang,my boss takes on teachers just for the summer, free housing,internet,tv dvd washing machine.and the pay is good too.
Nov 24, 2007 10:37
  • KEN88DORSET
Please supply me with the information. Thanks. Ken
Nov 24, 2007 23:19
GUEST62253 Hi

I am not native speaker, but study in London. I am looking for a teaching job in Shanghai, i will be appreciated if there is any news or information that how and where to look for it?

Thanks

Pavel
Page 1 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching jobs available
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code