Menu
Teaching jobs available
Nov 25, 2007 07:30
  • APAULT
First re Zhanjiang. There are almost certainly jobs available there...as with everywhere. The proprietor of the following agency used to be based there and has good contacts.

email: gmail.com|eslconnexions I think the website is esl-connexions.com

If you are interested in Zhencheng east of Guangzhou, msg me in here..in case I miss this thread, we have vacancies
Nov 25, 2007 07:32
  • APAULT
Pavel: You can still get a job but it is harder...even though you might have more easily understood English than some native speakers. Try the agency I mentioned in the post above... it is now situated in Shanghai.
Nov 26, 2007 03:50
  • MAGOMN
Hi Paul,

I am interested in the teaching job. I am a native english speaker.

yahoo.com|Magomn4u
Nov 27, 2007 10:56
  • APAULT
You will need an oxygen mask in Fushun. It is the most polluted city I have been to... VERY bad.
Dec 1, 2007 03:25
GUEST58135 Hello Paul, i am a student in shenyang institute of aeronautical engineeringin china.I will like to look for a weekend english teaching Job.I will higly please if you be of asistance to me. This is my contact address: yahoo.com|ezaga1
Dec 26, 2007 13:54
  • CHINADAVID
Hi Paul,
I'm Visiting Nanning in February and am considering making Nanning my home. I'm English and will be looking for a jb teaching English.
If you can give me a contact that may help i would be most grateful.
Thanks Dave.
Dec 27, 2007 10:29
  • APAULT
Sorry about the ones I didn't reply to... I missed those while having Net problems.

Although I have visited Nanning, I don't have any contacts there. If you do a search on the net for Teach English China - you should get quite a few agencies. I normally recommend angelinas cafe: anesl.com as it is very well laid out. Very big with lots of info is Dave's Cafe - I don't know the URL but you will find it in your search. Also try esl-connexions - see earlier in the thread.
Dec 29, 2007 09:55
  • CHRISGAW
This may be overkill...I posted also as a guest before I registered. But here it goes: I'm a technology teacher in Massachusetts and also a photographer. I spent a few weeks in China this summer and did my best work - both teaching and photography - while I was there. I fell in love with China...and I would welcome a chance to go back to live and teach...any ideas where to start?

Email me: gmail.com|chris.gaw. Thanks!
Jan 6, 2008 00:31
  • APAULT
There are many jobs sites. Angelina's cafe (anesl.com), Daves cafe, eslconnexions who placed me in my current job.... seek and ye shall find!
Jan 9, 2008 20:12
  • ARLENA
Hello Paul,
I'm staying in Chengdu and will be travelling to Beijing in about 4 dyas.
Re Teaching: I just looked at the website you recommended (Angelina's) to look at and for teaching jobs.
Most of them want people with a degree and I didnt finsh mine. ( back inthe sixties)
Native English speaker, I went to work as a journalist, then for the last 12 years, a magazine editor. I guess the written ( and spoken) word has been my tool of trade. I did the TESOL course with 4 electives. So, in your experience how vital is the bachelors degree, and/or is it a requirement for the visa?
I dont want to waste the school's or my time applying if the degree requirement is rigid. Any advice?
Page 2 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching jobs available
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code