Menu
Teaching jobs available
Feb 10, 2009 09:11
  • APAULT
Eddie: Mandarin is not a requirement for teaching English so you have no problem there. To contact me, send a private message in here first, then I can give you my email.

If you have a degree and you are a native speaker you sholuld have no problem. If either of those are not true for you it will be a bit harder...but just apply anyway. Otherwise you will have to look for a job in a language centre.

There are many jobs advertised on various websites...here are a few:
www.anesl.com
www.abroadchina.org/default.asp
www.aacircle.com.au/forums/f26/
www.eslcafe.com/jobs/china/
www.mykindachina.com/

Feb 10, 2009 11:06
do you need to know how to speak Chinese to become a teacher?
Feb 11, 2009 08:51
  • SOCALED
APAULT, How do I contact you?
Feb 15, 2009 09:51
  • SOCALED
SHAKINTH, That was one of my questions ,,,,,, I want to learn Chinese Mandarin in exchange for English lessons
May 11, 2009 02:30
GUEST13198 Hi Paul:

Can you tell me if it is worth it to work as an esl teacher in Shanghai?
My personal preferences in China would be Hong Kong or Shanghai because they seem to pay more but I don't know much about China.I am working in Keelung, Taiwan(dirty rainy and crowded but not too bad)
Are there any good places to work in the south? They don't seem to pay well but, it might be interesting if its not too cold.
May 16, 2009 02:32
GUEST32249 hi paul ,

i would be interested in picking up a english teaching job in guangzhou or guangdong province and would greatly appretiate if you could message me the contact of the agents who would help me to pick up a teaching job

thanking u

yahoomail.com|corsica_123
Oct 17, 2009 01:08
GUESTFAREENA hi
i am from pakistan.my husband works here in china.we are living in kunshan (a town in jiangsu province.it belongs to suzhou).i have done masters in English literature and language.i want to do job as an english teacher in any kindergarten.could you help me in this matter?i haven't any professional degree like TOFEL.just bachelors and masters degrees.i have one and half year experience of teaching in pre-school and high school.i have visa till sep 2010.
Nov 10, 2009 02:23
GUESTNIKYURO... Hello,
I have three majors-Maths and Physics,English and Finance. I worked in China more than 5 years at university level(business English,management,marketing) Now looking for a job in China.My email yahoo.com|nikyurochkin
Nov 10, 2009 02:28
GUESTNIKYURO... I am looking for a job.Please connect me.I was teaching English in China at university level for more than 5 years.Thanks for your help.My email yahoo.com|nikyurochkin Nick
Nov 25, 2009 01:13
GUEST49207 Helo. I am interested for a teaching job thewre in cina. I am a filipino who taught for more than 5 years in high school and elementary levels. What shall I do to get there?
Page 6 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching jobs available
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code