Menu
Teaching jobs available
Nov 26, 2008 11:50
  • WANHU
Dear Pavel
What subject would you like to teach and be appreciated?
Wan
Jan 1, 2009 01:22
GUEST08113 apault english African studying in China. can you find me a school to teach in fusun or shenyang. email yahoo.com|bill_york64 my name is william
Jan 2, 2009 06:01
  • APAULT
Bill

I am not in that area and have no contacts there, but you should find plenty of jobs if yoiu search the Web...especially Fushun - no-one in their right mind would want to live there!
Jan 16, 2009 06:19
GUESTDOLLY
Hello there....

Im Dolly Sanarez from philippines..i may not be a native english speaker but i can teach english.
Im a Bachelor of Arts major in English graduate..
I have 3 years experienced in teaching Preschool children ages 3-6 years old in a private school.
Now im looking for a new job. Not that i dont like my job here but i want to experience teaching ohter people in other country.

I hope u can help me
it willbe my honor to hear from you

Thank you and more power
Dolly Sanarez
yahoo.com|pisceanne316
+639236315445
Jan 25, 2009 04:46
GUESTDOLLY hi Paul
i am not a native English speaker, but i can teach English.. i come from Philippines.
I had 3 years experienced in teaching preschool kids ages 21/2- 6 years old.
I graduated Bachelor of Arts in English in private college
it will be my honor to hear from you again
Feb 2, 2009 23:07
GUEST19978 Hello, I have a friend named Brian Gracie and he is interested in a teaching job in Xiamen, China. He is British and his email address is yahoo.co.uk|briangracie You can contact him at this address and he is available after April, 2009. Thank you for your time.
Feb 6, 2009 00:10
GUEST14170 Hi, I am looking for work in Fushun ,I am presently in Shanghai and want to relocate.I have 8 years experience in China as a teacher and leader .

Can you give me a hand to find a good position.
Thanks June hotmail.com|junewar
Feb 6, 2009 00:13
GUEST14170 If you are interested I am looking for a full time teaching position in Fushun.I have 8 years experience in China and I am qualified.Let me know if you require full time teachers.

June hotmail.com|junewar
Feb 7, 2009 06:20
  • APAULT
Guestdolly...sorry missed your earlier post. I am regularly hearing of vacancies in kindies, so I am sure you can find a job here. You are likely to find that as Asian, not everyone will want you, or the pay might be a bit lower - this is because many places are less interested in what you can do than in how you assist in their marketing. Having a foreigner helps them justify their high fees, but as an Asian you are perhaps not visibly a foreigner. However, as most institutions will assure the parents that in the Filipines you speak English as your first language (!) this problem is easily overcome!

Apply!
Feb 9, 2009 16:09
  • SOCALED
Hello Paul. I have a junior college education. I'm interested in learning Chinese as well as teaching English.

Will my lack of Mandarin hinder me in teaching English?

I am also fluent with Spanish.

What are the possibilities of getting a teaching position either at a university or other learning center?

How can I contact you?

Any information will be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Eddie

Page 5 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching jobs available
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code