Menu
Interpreter and ciceroni in Guangzhou
Dec 1, 2007 11:27
  • LIONPOWER
Robert,
What is your daily charges (8 hours basis) with car traveling?
Jan 4, 2008 08:21
GUEST37617 We are a small individual but professional international business trade service company ,which is located in Guangzhou, China. Our services include the following:
1.to be our client’s individual translator(interpreter).
2.sourcing products for our clients.
3.accompany our customer to the wholesale market.
4. visiting factories with our clients.
5.helping our clients import goods from China.
We have more than 2 years experience,please feel free to view our website (www.chinesegoodsagent.com) to see our experience and get the general idea about how we worked, or contact us at: gmail.com|fashioneer thanks!
Feb 21, 2008 15:38
GUEST33945 After walking around at Canton Fair I am tied and hungry. Sitting in a restaurant alone ( beside full tables ) is boring and so I am looking for an after fair guide. I want a guide who can reaed the menue with interresting food, a good bar to take a few drinks and that is it.
Please contact me if you are interrested.
gmx.at|udo_huber
Mar 22, 2008 07:18
GUESTMAYA Hi..

I have a request.. am coming shortly in Guangzhou, am and really keen to know your day fare. Infact am coming to buy equipment for building construction.

Plz advise soonest.

Regards,
Maya
Mar 30, 2008 08:16
GUESTRAKESH hi,My name is Rakesh Manchanda from INDIA I am planning to vist china in the 2nd weak of april for purchase of pvc cotton coated fabric (atrificial leather) stocklot B-grade only.Can you help in this manner.I will stay in China for 4 days can you help me and what are charges for full 4 days service.

thanks
Rakesh Manchanda
email - yahoo.com|manchandarakesh
Apr 7, 2008 20:05
  • BILLCAI
Hi Maya,
Could you please give me your email? My email address is: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill and my cell phone is:+86 159 7560 7958. If any question, please feel free to let me know, I am happy to answer your questions.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
All the best!
Bill
Jun 8, 2008 21:06
GUEST21116 hi, i will be traveling to Guanghzou by the end of this months. I need somone to help me with clothing market,and transport to, my yahoo id is sinisa_vidacak at yahoo dot com
Jun 10, 2008 03:11
  • BILLCAI
To Guest21116,
I have sent you an email to your yahoo id, please check it, if you have any question, please let me know. Best Regards. Bill
Jun 20, 2008 05:10
GUEST31219 Hi, I am Synge Zhan (+86-13110722151 ; yahoo.com.cn|Synge1983)

I work as a freelance interpreter/translator based in Fujian and Chongqing, China. I'm qualified for business negotiations, interpreting, translating documents, and as a tour guide. I know how to arrange your travel and accommodations. Currently I provide the following services.

1.Business trips along the southeast coast of China, including Guangdong, Fujian, Zhejiang and Jiangsu Province. If you don’t have time to come to China, but want Chinese products, even in small quantities, or personalized, such as books, garments, decorative objects or small wares, I will do my best to help fulfill your business needs.

2. Consultant for incorporating your business and establishing your Chinese office.

Recent work

June 2008 Assisted clients from an England Newspaper, they visited Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, for their culture trip.

April-May 2008 Prepared the incorporation of a German Automation company,

March 2008 Sourced and prepared schedules for visiting Jewelry makers in Guangdong and Zhejiang provinces. I worked directly for an American wholesale jewelry distributor.

Jan 2008 Assisted client from the USA, and sourced LED light-bulb manufacturers in Fujian and Guangdong provinces.

Nov 2007 Worked for Taibei World Trade Center as an interpreter in the Hi-Tech Trade Fair in Shenzhen, Guangdong.

Oct 2007 Interpreted and assisted American client at the Canton fair.

Oct 2007 Accompanied client from Iran Solar power Company to Zhangzhou, Fujian, to negotiate with a local solar panel manufacturer.

Jul-Aug 2007 Accompanied client from Canada Radioscape Co. to visit many plastic molding companies in Zhejiang and Fujian provinces. This involved negotiation, interpreting, and explaining the concept of the project to engineers and managers.

Jun 2007 Assisted US clients from Calsolar Company, negotiated with many factories around Quanzhou City, Fujian Province for their solar product needs.
Jun 26, 2009 10:04
GUEST21846 Hi!

As a native people in Guangdong,i am famillar with most of the wholesale markets & factories in China ,Macao and Hong Kong.i could show you to souing your products with your price and high quality easily in very short time!!
As your interpreter & soucing assitant,i know well the wholesale markets & manufacturer easily as follows:
Auto Parts & accessories
Furniture (Indoor & out door)
Ceramic products
Garments & fashion
Garments accessories
Shoes & accessories
Synthetic Leather, PU Leather, Artificial Leather
Decrated products
Watches & clocks
Mobile &mobile accessies
Digital products
R C products
Games machines
Sexy products &adult toy
Books
CD /VCD &Video
I could :
●Pick you up at the Guangzhou Airport ,Shenzhen Airport and Hongkong airport when your first time to China or Hongkong!
●reserve hotels for you with surprising discount in China ,Hongkong and Macao!
●could be your soucing agent in China and help you with the Visa problem,start office , arrange shippment and work out customs documents in China.
●Help you recive the money with my Hongkong company bank account safely.

For more information and more service ,please feel free to contact me,Thanks !
Tel:+86-20-8369-2157
Mob:+86-135-1272-3439
E-MAIL:GMAIL.COM|CNCALLING

Key words:
Guangzhou interpreter Cantonese interpreter/ Guangzhou interpreter/translator/ Tourist Guide/Experienced interpreter/ Business agent /Sourcing agent/ Guangzhou translator

Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Interpreter and ciceroni in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code