Jun 26, 2009 21:56
  • ZENCHEN
I learned a new word: ciceroni
Jul 5, 2009 04:33
  • ANDYCAI
hi , i am Andy and i have sent an email to you,please check
Jul 5, 2009 09:00
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends, my new cell phone No.is:+86 13710648656, the old one 15975607958 don't use any longer. Thanks and best regards. Bill
Jun 25, 2010 21:38
GUEST21142 Providing Translation, Event Management, Seminars & Workshops, Consulting, Visa Assistance, Business Advice & Consultancy, Marketing Research, Negotiating, Shipping & Sourcing, Setting up company, Chinese learning and Chinese Culture in China .

With working experience as an Trade & Investment officer at the Western Embassy. Working on different projects for leading International companies. From Chinese Companies / Government to Forbes 500 Companies ( Eaton US, Coca Cola, Prudential, Tetra Pak, HuaWei, ZTE) to the Commercial department & Foreign Affairs department at the British Government, Canadian Government, and US Government.

Travelling internationalize included UK, Dubai, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand and Russia, Malaysia, Singapore. Provides practical assistance to International companies establishing and expanding business in China, also provide business opportunities, expert trade advice and support the companies to internationalize and grow their business in China.

Office:
Industry Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
Wu Shan Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou

Email:
hotmail.com|miss_lilli_wang
gmail.com|Elisabeth.wang84

Cell Phone: 0086 - 135 2780 8198

Jul 14, 2010 11:15
GUEST15480 Hello
i am 27 years old guy and i need interperator in milan for going to the local government offices for my personal work. i want to know how much are the charges per hour or per day.
Regards
Aamir
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Interpreter and ciceroni in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code